Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is so pissed off about the ‘PE with Joe’, he’s qualified in Sport Ed and he tried one of the workouts himself at the start of lockdown to see what his friends were talking about (the sport and coaching community were and still are completely bashing Joe). Hubby said that even though it’s a good HITT workout, Joe should NOT be advertising it for kids. The moves are not good (and potentially harmful) for developing children, especially their knees. Joe should not be advertising himself as a PE expert when he has no qualifications.

And as for the ‘breastfeeding your baby helps you to bond’, that narrative needs to stop. It’s just another form of shaming for mothers, whether they breastfeed, or choose not to (or can’t). It’s total BS too. I breastfed and pumped for 8 months (4ish months exclusively), alongside working, and it never helped me with the bond. So much so that I was referred for Post Natal Depression. And I put it down partly to the pressure that I felt to breastfeed, I had oversupply, was incredibly unwell from the low immunity and was miserable (and forever soaking wet). I doubt I’d do it again for my next child, unless I was seriously unwell again. The only positives I would put to breastfeeding is that it’s convenient and free (and if you have a severe chest infection like I did the antibodies are important), and maybe the happy hormones you get are good - they kept me from going completely nuts!! The important thing is your child is fed, growing and you keep your sanity, however you decide to feed.
And it also doesn’t matter how you wean your child, they will have preferences and when they become toddlers they’ll either be fussy or not. We did a mix of baby led and purée, did the recommendations feeding only vegetables first etc etc.. and DS used to eat everything. Now he will only have beige things (like I did as a kid). Joe Wicks you are not the bleeping saint of parenting, I bet you don’t even show that Indie throws on the floor and you resort to chips and ketchup! I bet you were a fussy child and that’s why your Mum gave you potato smilies because that’s the only thing you’d eat!! Stop lying to sell your sodding books.

I liked him when he used to do the Instagram videos, now I think he’s a smug twit.

Aaaaaand end rant!!
His workouts are so high impact they could be really detrimental to anyone who knows nothing about proper form, which right now may be a lot of people since so many are trying new workouts at home. It is not appropriate for children at all.

Reactions: 2
Jesus.

I went out earlier and it's cold, very wet and miserable here. I was dressed appropriately and still rushed inside to the warmth.

How do you justify a not even 2 year old in a onesie (probably not very warm) then letting her dance round (remember shes daddy little ballerina) in her underwear, well.nappy, in this weather?
Its utterly disgusting behavior.

Just plain weird as well Joe claims shes potty trained when shes not (again why shes not even 2, let her be little)

Anyone can see that story!! Let alone the people in the public park. theres all sorts of people out there. On that level alone Joe protect your child's goddam privacy you prick.

Then creeping on Rosie running? Creepy as f even if he is married to her. And again oh look how easy it is to stay in shape with 2 kids. How about no Joe most people work full time, actually clean their house and other life responsibilities that seemed to have escaped you.

Reactions: 14
I reported it to Instagram for nudity. It then gives the option to choose that it involves a child. I’m so angry at Joe and Rosie. Poor little child should not be plastered all over the internet for people to laugh at (or worse)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I reported it to Instagram for nudity. It then gives the option to choose that it involves a child. I’m so angry at Joe and Rosie. Poor little child should not be plastered all over the internet for people to laugh at (or worse)
Thus might sound creepy but a screen shot of it would be useful for the future - I really think he needs a visit from social services.

Reactions: 3
The footage is a violation of Instagram’s terms of service too - you can report any images of semi naked children (it’s flagged under nudity when you report I think, and you can specify it’s an inappropriate image of a child). It’s just so awful and unnecessary, she may not be at an age now where she’s embarrassed but as been stated already it’s part of her digital footprint. Just thoughtless.

I also find the potty training thing odd on so many levels. I was expecting a full on brag and discussion of methods he’s using to cultivate his dad influencer persona but it’s been quiet. Is it because it’s not going well? Or just that he can’t be bothered with nappies, or are wee and poo just not as Instagrammable as mushy slop meals??

Mine is almost a year older than Indie and we’re only just training now. I just can’t imagine doing it at her age - it’s so much easier with the added maturity (both physical but also the ability to follow commands and language).
Instagram won’t do anything. People have reported pictures hes posted of indie fully naked before (on the beach and in the bath) and they didn’t take them down so sadly they won’t do anything about a picture of a toddler in wet underwear.

Reactions: 4
Why is indie colouring a stone in with nail varnish and not paint. It’s going to get all over her hands and they will need nail varnish remover to remove it. What’s wrong with paint?

Reactions: 8
Police and Social services should be alerted. That is abuse. Why would you take such a young child out in public to a park where the Toilets are undoubtedly closed and not have her in at least pull-ups and NOT dressed in a onesie.
Do you know what I find nuts? With influencers, there is often video evidence of mistreatment/abuse of children whether the Saccone Joly's or Joe and people report it to social services and nothing happens. And I think it is because they are white and wealthy. You know if it was someone on a council estate, poor and white/or a minority, there would likely be consequences.

He did say when Indie was a baby that he couldnt change crappy nappies it made him gag 😂
Hope they never get a dog then because it is a lifetime of picking up tit and wiping their ass (well, we have to as our Frenchie is a disgusting mess, LOL).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seems to be a trend with influencers. Saying your little one is potty trained when it's blatantly obvious they're not. Once more, for the people in the back, IT'S NOT A COMPETITION.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
RVKloves follows and likes his posts. 🤢

Urgh, he’s going to be on Desert Island Discs and Loose Women.

Last edited:
My little boy is 4 next month and only just potty trained. 🤷‍♀️ I have a little one the same age as Indie - no way would I attempt it with him and he already brings me the potty 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s so Obviously not ready for Potty training if she has wet herself twice just out at the park 🙄
If kids have accidents you don’t strip them almost naked on a cold day in a public place !
But he is the Guru of parenting 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s so Obviously not ready for Potty training if she has wet herself twice just out at the park 🙄
If kids have accidents you don’t strip them almost naked on a cold day in a public place !
But he is the Guru of parenting 🙄
Exactly. You take her home.

joe wicks= dick

Reactions: 5
I don’t say this lightly but they are terrible parents ... their priorities are completely wrong, they obsess over the crazy things and have an insane lack of common sense!

Reactions: 22
"Show me (transation : my adoring, sycophantic followers) how you eat salmon with your fork"

I hope she sticks her fork in your eye. Leave her to eat in bleeping peace rather than having to be a performing monkey for you every damn day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I did chuckle when he was harassing her as she ate ‘show me how you eat your salmon’ and she went straight for the pasta :ROFLMAO:. It was like she went 🖕 to him. I don’t understand the incessant need to film her as she eats or the prodding and poking at her food that he does a lot of the time.
Like we get it she can use a spoon/fork - who actually cares? Kids do everything at their own pace - just because your child can do XYZ doesn’t make them (or you Joe) superior to others. I’ve yet to meet any adult who isn’t potty trained/can’t use a knife and fork/feed themselves The age at which they could do all that as a child is irrelevant, it’s not like it’s a headline on your CV is it ‘fast learner - potty trained under two years old’ :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
His workouts are so high impact they could be really detrimental to anyone who knows nothing about proper form, which right now may be a lot of people since so many are trying new workouts at home. It is not appropriate for children at all.
I started doing the PE sessions when lockdown started as I couldn't do my usual regular exercise. I thought it was too much/too high impact for kids, especially when my knees started to hurt and I'm a runner. Also doing squats everyday isn't good, you should have a rest day from the previous day's workout and focus on a different area whilst those muscles recover. I found this really surprising coming from a supposedly qualified personal trainer. Also I find it slightly in poor taste to keep mentioning that he had a tit childhood/no money/poor diet growing up whilst promoting gusto food to families who are trying to make their furlough pay and/or universal credit stretch the month

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I did chuckle when he was harassing her as she ate ‘show me how you eat your salmon’ and she went straight for the pasta :ROFLMAO:. It was like she went 🖕 to him. I don’t understand the incessant need to film her as she eats or the prodding and poking at her food that he does a lot of the time.
Like we get it she can use a spoon/fork - who actually cares? Kids do everything at their own pace - just because your child can do XYZ doesn’t make them (or you Joe) superior to others. I’ve yet to meet any adult who isn’t potty trained/can’t use a knife and fork/feed themselves The age at which they could do all that as a child is irrelevant, it’s not like it’s a headline on your CV is it ‘fast learner - potty trained under two years old’ :rolleyes:
More like ’still pissing myself but in pants under 2 because my Dad was a complete prick’

Reactions: 6
I cant for indie to start going to nursery / school so she can escape from the camera. Poor poor girl.

• Heart
The pair of them are absolutely shocking parents, imagine when she goes to school and finds out all the other kids have seen her in wet knickers out in public, selfish narcissistic twats

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.