Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he playing Moana out loud on his phone in a public park while his child runs around in her pants?! This is not normal behaviour.
Can you imagine seeing that? You’d think about calling the police ... there is no reason for a child to be running round the park naked and in wet knickers!

Reactions: 9
Poor Indie. All for the sake of him trying to be the best parent there ever was 🙄 what's the rush?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Police and Social services should be alerted. That is abuse. Why would you take such a young child out in public to a park where the Toilets are undoubtedly closed and not have her in at least pull-ups and NOT dressed in a onesie.

When you are in the serious throes of trying to potty train its a. Best not to leave the house and b. Take at least four if not five outfits with you when you do.
It takes time. Especially at Indie's age - she's not even two yet!
He is SO DESPERATE for her to be advanced and the best at everything so he can brag about her. It's so unbearably sad.
Also very concerning regarding parading her around the park and the Internet in her underwear, but he's shared both kids in various stages of undress before.
All so he can be ReLAtaBlE.

He's an irksome toerag at best, abusive and narcissistic bleep-trophy at worst.

I've just listened to it back, its muffled but I might even hear Rosie's voice talking to her through bleeping Moana blasting out. If so, she's as bloody bad as he is and they can both get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I used to like him but the more I see of him the more unlikeable he becomes. Poor indie, why can’t he just wait until she’s ready to potty train. Why is he so desperate for her to do it so early? He’s giving himself more work just to try and make her look so advanced for her age. Let her be a child and do things when she’s ready.

Reactions: 12
Thank you. I am shocked by him filming that! Various reasons - It's humiliating for Indie, it's extremely weird to have your child in just pants in public (pick her up and wrap your hoody or coat around her and go home), it is COLD and also the sting that poor wee thing must be feeling on her legs and skin from the acid of the pee will be so uncomfortable for her :(
Also, why wouldn’t you just return home, with your child wrapped in your top etc? If I had been out to the park with my son and we had no change of clothes etc I’d go home with him and curtail the trip to the park. Also accidents happen/are part and parcel of potty training but you don’t need to document them for all to see - or for Indie to see at some point in future if she ever googled herself.
Also so much for his bragging about that portable potty thing the other day/week in his story - why not take that out with you instead of using it as a prop for your stories? Everything is a brag with him isn’t it - the nappies/the wipes/potty training etc.
This is a low point even for him.

If he had a portable potty with him, then why put a button down onesie on her?

Reactions: 7
When you are in the serious throes of trying to potty train its a. Best not to leave the house and b. Take at least four if not five outfits with you when you do.
It takes time. Especially at Indie's age - she's not even two yet!
He is SO DESPERATE for her to be advanced and the best at everything so he can brag about her. It's so unbearably sad.
Also very concerning regarding parading her around the park and the Internet in her underwear, but he's shared both kids in various stages of undress before.
All so he can be ReLAtaBlE.

He's an irksome toerag at best, abusive and narcissistic bleep-trophy at worst.

I've just listened to it back, its muffled but I might even hear Rosie's voice talking to her through bleeping Moana blasting out. If so, she's as bloody bad as he is and they can both get in the bin.
Exactly this. Take the poor girl home, I’m gutted for her having a dad that abuses her privacy like this, it’s humiliating and undignified 😢

Reactions: 13
POOR INDIE! imagine growing up with a father that posts picture of you literally wetting yourself in the middle of the park to millions of people. What and absolute head.
That’s her digital footprint forever. Someone will save this and when she’s older she will never be able to escape it.

• Sad
I HATE (I know hate is a strong word but hear me out) people who brag about their child being potty trained. It's NOT a competition!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh Joe. No. Please stop. Keep your children off IG. Take your child home. Put some clothes on her. Stop embarrassing her. Potty train her later on. She isn't ready. There is no competition. You have beautiful children who will do everything eventually. You moaned your own mother didnt nourish you but what you're doing here is so much worse. You absolute hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh and more sly creepy posting of the wife keeping her 'fire'🔥 burning.
He is so misogynistic and superficial.
Need to keep that aesthetic right, Joe?

• Haha
Poor poor poor girl. I can't believe he's put it up. And took a photo as she was wetting herself. Its like he is shaming her to be honest. He should give her his top and carry her home. Not let her wonder around in her underwear. I'm actually disgusted.

Reactions: 14
Omfg wtf!!!! I didn’t leave the house for about a week when I potty trained my then 2 year 5 month old (older than indie) she had cracked it in 3 days but I wanted to make sure she was comfortable going etc then we went out with a carry potty! He is a dick. Lockdown is the perfect time to potty train If he’s serious about it just stay at home!!!

Reactions: 7
I am appalled at that footage of Indie. Not only is it an invasion of her privacy, a huge safeguarding risk and just icky all round, it’s freezing out there today.
I can not believe he’s (or Rosie, it could have been Rosie to be fair) got Indie in nothing but her underwear in a public park and is filming it for his social media.
That is yet another example of abusive behaviour and I will gladly argue with anyone who disagrees.
i can’t even call him a bleeping prick any more as that’s inadequate labelling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If a child cannot hold their bladder long enough to have not one but TWO accidents in a public park they are not ready to potty train. I am shocked and appalled by the treatment of Indie today. Filming her while she’s wetting herself, shaming her on social media and finally parading her in (presumably) wet pants and nothing else in a public park. Absolutely diabolical parenting.

I’m really angry 🤬

Reactions: 21
Oh m
Oh and more sly creepy posting of the wife keeping her 'fire'🔥 burning.
He is so misogynistic and superficial.
Need to keep that aesthetic right, Joe?
Oh my god I cringed when he was going through his wedding album, and practically salivating over his wife. So unnecessary, we get it.. you’re attracted to your wife. He obviously knows he’s punching.

Reactions: 4
The footage is a violation of Instagram’s terms of service too - you can report any images of semi naked children (it’s flagged under nudity when you report I think, and you can specify it’s an inappropriate image of a child). It’s just so awful and unnecessary, she may not be at an age now where she’s embarrassed but as been stated already it’s part of her digital footprint. Just thoughtless.

I also find the potty training thing odd on so many levels. I was expecting a full on brag and discussion of methods he’s using to cultivate his dad influencer persona but it’s been quiet. Is it because it’s not going well? Or just that he can’t be bothered with nappies, or are wee and poo just not as Instagrammable as mushy slop meals??

Mine is almost a year older than Indie and we’re only just training now. I just can’t imagine doing it at her age - it’s so much easier with the added maturity (both physical but also the ability to follow commands and language).

I had to look to see what you guys are talking about and I too am horrified by that! Not only for the fact that it's freezing and you're embarrasing your poor wet child on the internet, AND the moment she actually wet herself... but also in that video with the music where she's turning you can here them laughing at her and egging her on to spin in her underwear for the internet! Like that's creepy on so many levels... Poor Indie. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I had to look to see what you guys are talking about and I too am horrified by that! Not only for the fact that it's freezing and you're embarrasing your poor wet child on the internet, AND the moment she actually wet herself... but also in that video with the music where she's turning you can here them laughing at her and egging her on to spin in her underwear for the internet! Like that's creepy on so many levels... Poor Indie. 😔
Yes. All this. Utter abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.