Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind them bathing Marley in a baby bath - like you say it makes sense. But when they shoehorn a nearly 2 year old into it so she can watch TV in the living room while in the bath it’s a bit weird. Let her have a proper bath with some toys!
I think it's weird having your kid watch tv whilst in the bath but she might actually want to go in it. The baby bath I have now came from my friend who used it for her baby, but after their baby was done in it their 6 year old always wanted to get in it. 😂🤷‍♀️ So it's a tough call to make. If she's not upset by it I still don't see a problem. And as I mentioned, maybe the bathroom is cold and she doesn't like getting out of a warm bath/shower into a cold bathroom. who knows.

Reactions: 1
It's a bit nitpicky going after the bath. It's not a tiny tub, it's a Shnuggle. They're actually quite nice (if gimmicky) if your kid likes staying in the bath for a splash because they keep them warmer than a shallow bath, and some babies don't like lying down in a bath. I don't feel it's economical (both for the pocket and the environment) to run a full-sized bath for a baby every day. And if your bathroom is cool, as they often are, it makes sense to bath baby in the warmer parts of the house e.g living room or kitchen. Using a baby bath is no more or less a bonding experience than bathing with them and if you're on your own it's much safer.
I know but it seems strange to have all that silence and then bam here's my kid in the bath.

I dont have children myself but I think it's weird when you have as many followers as he does to post videos/photos of your kids in such a private moment.

And the kitchen thing, just seems like a potential accident. Why not the living room at least?

Sorry seems like I'm arguing! Now I feel rude 😂

Reactions: 2
Yes they have a bath. During the time they had no gas he was posting videos about heating pots of water up to fill it. It was about that time actually the baby bath came out for indie

Yes they have a bath. During the time they had no gas he was posting videos about heating pots of water up to fill it. It was about that time actually the baby bath came out for indie
Ah ok. Hes just a twit then 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So someone's been very quiet today after all those negative comments yesterday and I think those comments are valid as previous posters have said he could say I dont know much about this but I'm going to educate myself here with these (insert links) or share people's posts who are educated.

Saying that though...Marley's been rolled out today in the bath in the middle of the kitchen 💁‍♀️

Why dont these two have a proper bathroom to bathe their kids in? Why must they be in that tiny tub in the middle of the kitchen?
Just seems weird to me.
It wasn't that long ago in an interview somewhere he said he gives indie a bath upstairs and has fun bathtime and leaves his phone downstairs because bathtime is important.....

Reactions: 4
He’s very quiet!
My eyes rolled out of my head this morning at his post ‘wasn’t feeling it this morning, woke up feeling flat, lots of stuff on my mind but 20 mins later I was feeling awesome because of exercise’

Feeling flat because of criticism that you’ve ignored a huge issue in current affairs Joe? And you’ve realised there is a large number of the population who don’t think the sun shines out of your arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When is he going to give up pe with joe? Surely he isn’t going to go on until schools return to normal?

Reactions: 5
I know but it seems strange to have all that silence and then bam here's my kid in the bath.

I dont have children myself but I think it's weird when you have as many followers as he does to post videos/photos of your kids in such a private moment.

And the kitchen thing, just seems like a potential accident. Why not the living room at least?

Sorry seems like I'm arguing! Now I feel rude 😂
It's definitely weird. I'm not a fan of day-to-day media of children being plastered on the internet, never mind personal and naked/half naked stuff. It's unbelievably irresponsible, large following or not ☹

I'm wondering if the reason he came back with a bath time video of Marley is because (most) people are probably less likely to start criticising him on a cute video of his baby. I could be reading too much into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's definitely weird. I'm not a fan of day-to-day media of children being plastered on the internet, never mind personal and naked/half naked stuff. It's unbelievably irresponsible, large following or not ☹

I'm wondering if the reason he came back with a bath time video of Marley is because (most) people are probably less likely to start criticising him on a cute video of his baby. I could be reading too much into it.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: 3
As if he's saying .... If you're worried about what's going on the first thing you should do is exercise!!!!!! Yes all the problems in the world can be cured with exercise ?!?!?! We should be worried about what's going on? We wouldn't be human if we weren't worried.

• Sad
My eyes rolled out of my head this morning at his post ‘wasn’t feeling it this morning, woke up feeling flat, lots of stuff on my mind but 20 mins later I was feeling awesome because of exercise’

Feeling flat because of criticism that you’ve ignored a huge issue in current affairs Joe? And you’ve realised there is a large number of the population who don’t think the sun shines out of your arse?
Totally agree with your post, just wanted to quote.

What about if you've woken up this morning feeling flat because of crippling debt due to this situation. Or mental health issues. Or what about if you just feel flat because that's how you feel today. I hate the way he makes out that exercise is the cure all. It's so dangerous. If you are feeling low, Joe is giving a message that you're not feeling better because you're not exercising.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I too noticed silence regarding black lives matter. Many people are wondering how best it is to word a post but he’s made no effort. Does this speak volumes I wonder. Why would you not say anything on such a large account as well!

Reactions: 6
Totally agree with your post, just wanted to quote.

What about if you've woken up this morning feeling flat because of crippling debt due to this situation. Or mental health issues. Or what about if you just feel flat because that's how you feel today. I hate the way he makes out that exercise is the cure all. It's so dangerous. If you are feeling low, Joe is giving a message that you're not feeling better because you're not exercising.
You’re so right - his attitude is so dangerous. There must be so many people who feel crap reading his posts because they can’t or don’t have the motivation to exercise.

so Joe - how are you going to cure racism, prejudice & oppression? In a 15 minute swipe up exercise video? twit.

Reactions: 6
I have suffered with depression and anxiety for many years, since my mum died when I was a child. I have been prescribed antidepressants by my doctor and have recently started cbt therapy which was recommended by my doctor...however according to Joe all I need to do is exercise! Who knew it was so easy, certainly not me or my GP or my therapist!! Prick!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have suffered with depression and anxiety for many years, since my mum died when I was a child. I have been prescribed antidepressants by my doctor and have recently started cbt therapy which was recommended by my doctor...however according to Joe all I need to do is exercise! Who knew it was so easy, certainly not me or my GP or my therapist!! Prick!!
I exercise regularly, have done for years but it didn’t stop me suffering from anxiety (pre & post children) and then PND. The thing that did help make me feel better was medication. His views are so dangerous. Yes, exercise can make people feel better but it is not the magic ‘cure all’ he makes it out to be.

I also hate when people say they ‘have anxiety’ for when they’re feeling anxious. There is a difference!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.