Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey! I’m new to this thread. I used to follow joe wickes, and thought he was ok, but I’m shocked and appalled at his failure to use his platform to promote blm!

A lot of people I follow who do interiors/gardening are using their platforms to promote lot of accounts run by people of colour which is amazing. When I think about it he never uses his platform to promote anything that he doesn’t gain from. I know he’s raised a lot of money for the NHS, but I can imagine he’s gained A LOT from the publicity he’s received, and he would have known that before he started it.

He never promotes smaller nutritionist/dietician/excercise accounts which is bad form I think.

Anyway, I’m over his BS.

I hope he loses a lot of followers as more people realise that it’s not enough to do nothing.

Reactions: 14
Should ask the nutritionist who reply’s to EVERYTHING don’t know why it winds me up so much but it does. Why don’t they give her the log in it would look so much better that way than her replying
fan girl makes me not even want to follow her even though she may know more than he-she's doing herself an injustice with all the fanning 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know he’s raised a lot of money for the NHS, but I can imagine he’s gained A LOT from the publicity he’s received, and he would have known that before he started it.
I'm fairly sure it wasn't his intention to donate anything to start off with. He just saw an angle that he could get in on, which to be fair was quite smart of him. He spent the first few days justifying why he deserved the success, because he had spent years (I think it was only about 1 year, but whatever) going into schools to encourage kids to exercise, but no one paid attention at the time.

Then after the first week he realised how many views it was getting, and probably had lots of comments or messages questioning his profiteering from a global crisis. So after a week he said he would donate the proceeds. I think it is absolutely correct that he did so, but he can't really pretend that's why he did it in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Should ask the nutritionist who reply’s to EVERYTHING don’t know why it winds me up so much but it does. Why don’t they give her the log in it would look so much better that way than her replying
So annoying. She’s his little sheep though. He’s obviously made a lot of money off of her knowledge!

Reactions: 7
I'm fairly sure it wasn't his intention to donate anything to start off with. He just saw an angle that he could get in on, which to be fair was quite smart of him. He spent the first few days justifying why he deserved the success, because he had spent years (I think it was only about 1 year, but whatever) going into schools to encourage kids to exercise, but no one paid attention at the time.

Then after the first week he realised how many views it was getting, and probably had lots of comments or messages questioning his profiteering from a global crisis. So after a week he said he would donate the proceeds. I think it is absolutely correct that he did so, but he can't really pretend that's why he did it in the first place.
Yep. I watched one of the pe sessions in the first week of lockdown and the video was sponsored by British Gas, and I remember thinking then what a load of BS it was. He clearly did it for the lucrative sponsorship, because of course big companies like BG would want to get on board with something like this to make them look like they care about people. Then a few days later he announced that he was donating any sponsorship money to the NHS too. So you are 100% right that it wasn’t his first intention to do it.

Yep. I watched one of the pe sessions in the first week of lockdown and the video was sponsored by British Gas, and I remember thinking then what a load of BS it was. He clearly did it for the lucrative sponsorship, because of course big companies like BG would want to get on board with something like this to make them look like they care about people. Then a few days later he announced that he was donating any sponsorship money to the NHS too. So you are 100% right that it wasn’t his first intention to do it.
Also how much money has he made from people signing up to his plan on the back of it, buying his books, watching his other videos etc?

The money he has raised is fantastic but as you've pointed out not his first intention and hell be raking more in through other means on the back of this which is not donated

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree...it looks so stupid! She’s quite salty too, doesn’t like anything being questioned.

Reactions: 3
Also how much money has he made from people signing up to his plan on the back of it, buying his books, watching his other videos etc?

The money he has raised is fantastic but as you've pointed out not his first intention and hell be raking more in through other means on the back of this which is not donated
Exactly! I realise now that none of it is actually for the kids, it is just to get the parents of the kids to buy his tit, like you said 😡

Reactions: 2
I looked at getting some of those blondies kitchen cookies that his ‘mum’ sent him a few weeks ago as I kept seeing them all over Instagram and wowzer have you seen the price? £20 for 6 🤦🏼‍♀️ Insane!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And now allllll the Gousto ads....not a single one declared....so sneaky, just looks like he’s collaborating with them rather than being a major shareholder in the company

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The excitement about announcing Gousto are taking on new customers is sickening whilst the UK is in a terrible state with covid and the world sees public protests for black lives matter - many of which are full of violence towards the innocent protestors.

He either doesn't care or has no understanding of global issues - probably both as he only seems interested in himself!

Reactions: 10
I honestly can’t see that on mine, no idea why. Is it on every post?

The excitement about announcing Gousto are taking on new customers is sickening whilst the UK is in a terrible state with covid and the world sees public protests for black lives matter - many of which are full of violence towards the innocent protestors.

He either doesn't care or has no understanding of global issues - probably both as he only seems interested in himself!
Because obviously that’s what the general public have been waiting for, over priced and poor quality food (I’ve subscribed to it in the past and it’s no wonder the only eat the veggie recipes, the quality of the meat, especially the chicken is poor, certainly not worth the money!). I still can’t believe he hasn’t used his platform in any way to address what has been going on

• Wow
I can’t cope with him and that nutritionist using “rolemodelling” as a verb. Surely it’s just “modelling” or “modelling behaviour”? That’s how we use the term in education?

• Heart

Attachments

Hi I’m new to this thread but been on tattle for donks. This is going to sound weird... but has Joe got something wrong with him? Like mentally? I recently followed him on Instagram and thought he seemed ok for the first 10 seconds.. then he started doing that weird talking out the side of his mouth and it immediately reminded me of someone who has multiple personalities or has a mental condition. He seems unstable. This isn’t me making fun of him by the way I’m just genuinely interested to know whether there’s something up with him or whether it’s for show to get ‘laughs’

Nearly signed up for the 90 day plan til I saw the price - duck that for a bag of chips
I’ll stay fat thanks 👍🏻

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.