Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one from the other day did too. Considering he isn't keen on snacks, it's not a lot of food for a growing toddler that burns alot of energy off. That potentially has to last Indie 5/6 hours. Maybe because they are a family that are into health and fitness and watch what they eat, they are also watching was Indie eats, not just types of food, the portion sizes too. Or maybe she's not a big eater.
My sons a few months younger and his snack is bigger than some of her portions 🙈 he’s a small boy too! It’s all Madness

Reactions: 1
Going to the shops 1st to buy bread for the ducks, any normal family will already have bread in the house and use it. Plus an un nessary trip into a shop with a toddler 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you think he will look back on these videos and think what a numpty I was? It's so annoying when he makes Indie finish sentences 😬

Just wait till he tries to do that with Marley and Indie just shout the word out before him like all good older siblings 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Going to the shops 1st to buy bread for the ducks, any normal family will already have bread in the house and use it. Plus an un nessary trip into a shop with a toddler 🙄🙄
Well clearly hes got a tonne of bread in to go with all his marmalade

1. Going to the shops for non essentials again
2. Failing to do a big shop like most other people at the moment... I wonder if he only gets a gousto delivery and then buys everything else
3. Feeding ducks the wrong thing. Common knowledge that they are not supposed to eat bread

Reactions: 11

2. Failing to do a big shop like most other people at the moment... I wonder if he only gets a gousto delivery and then buys everything else
3. Feeding ducks the wrong thing. Common knowledge that they are not supposed to eat bread
He needs to do weanin15 for ducks! Get some chickpeas down their beaks!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Oh my god yes it's so annoying-ducks like frozen peas Joe-not bread it's bad for them 😖

Reactions: 2
Can't stand his he keeps putting his fingers all over Indies food when she's trying to eat 🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else shout at the screen ‘stop playing with your daughters food and let her eat’ every time he does a story like this mornings?! Surely not good role modelling handling her food when she’s trying to eat.

I hope when she’s older Indie bowls in and starts ducking around with his burger when he’s trying to enjoy it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Those pancakes look grim 😷 especially when he’s putting his dirty hands all over them and breaking them up with his fingers 😷😷

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Can't stand his he keeps putting his fingers all over Indies food when she's trying to eat 🙄
I just came on to say the same his fingers poking in her food 🤢
Also all the calm music tit this morning 🙄 I honestly think that’s for him because he is one blueberry away from losing his tit 😂
I don’t feel calm with Marley bouncing on the counter in his chair 😳 so dangerous notice Indie obviously didn’t have any bottoms on and was covered with a tea towel whilst sat on the worktop so unhygienic !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I just came on to say the same his fingers poking in her food 🤢
Also all the calm music tit this morning 🙄 I honestly think that’s for him because he is one blueberry away from losing his tit 😂
I don’t feel calm with Marley bouncing on the counter in his chair 😳 so dangerous notice Indie obviously didn’t have any bottoms on and was covered with a tea towel whilst sat on the worktop so unhygienic !!
one blueberry away from losing his tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t wait to see how calm the morning environment will be when he has 5 children running around at breakfast time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else shout at the screen ‘stop playing with your daughters food and let her eat’ every time he does a story like this mornings?! Surely not good role modelling handling her food when she’s trying to eat.

I hope when she’s older Indie bowls in and starts ducking around with his burger when he’s trying to enjoy it 🤣
I sent him a message saying the same! You know he would tell her off if she did the same to him. Ugh can't stand it!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.