Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In those photos his hair is basically the same length as Rosies... yuk!! He gets uglier each day.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Possibly....I’d say they still had someone in their garden bug then we know his brother and whoever else was in building the slide, so what does it matter if someone else random comes in
I’m no fan of his but you can see the side entrance in the second photo,

Reactions: 3
Why isn’t he wearing any shoes? And I just can’t get over Rosie, she just looks so mumsy....I know she’s obviously trying to move away from the glamour model past but it’s like she’s lost herself....that or become what Joe wants in a wife

Reactions: 9
I live in leggings and Birkenstocks right now but I think I’d sack off the mummy cardigan for a photo shoot, albeit an informal one. Unless of course I was trying to reinvent myself into a family brand.

There seem to be a few door step photographers knocking about our area. They are taking donations for charity and they literally do the photo at the door step - they don’t go round your back garden, even if it can be accessed without going through your house.

Reactions: 5
Why isn’t he wearing any shoes? And I just can’t get over Rosie, she just looks so mumsy....I know she’s obviously trying to move away from the glamour model past but it’s like she’s lost herself....that or become what Joe wants in a wife
She’s definitely going for the wholesome mumsy look. Flouncy dress, Birkenstocks, cardigan. I much prefer the latest pic on her grid - she looks much happier in jeans, trainers and a t shirt! She’s a beautiful woman but they‘re definitely trying to create a wholesome family brand.

Reactions: 9
Socially distanced photo shoot....except they’re in his back garden, which I’m pretty sure they can only access through the house
That was exactly my first thought when I saw that photo. A photo at your front door, fine. Why the extra in the garden, why? What’s the need...oh yes, to show off that climbing frame - it’s all about the hidden ADS more like.

That was exactly my first thought when I saw that photo. A photo at your front door, fine. Why the extra in the garden, why? What’s the need...oh yes, to show off that climbing frame - it’s all about the hidden ADS more like.
Just needed a Gousto box in there 😂

I live in leggings and Birkenstocks right now but I think I’d sack off the mummy cardigan for a photo shoot, albeit an informal one. Unless of course I was trying to reinvent myself into a family brand.

There seem to be a few door step photographers knocking about our area. They are taking donations for charity and they literally do the photo at the door step - they don’t go round your back garden, even if it can be accessed without going through your house.
It’s the cardigan I think...is she even 30 yet? It adds about 20 years to her....come on Rosie, you can do so much better

• Haha
And now a photo of them flinging Indie about by the wrists. For a fitness instructor he’s very good at inviting accidents. There’s a real risk of dislocating her elbow as her bones are still developing.

Reactions: 4
How do I get to the first thread? I want to see how his change from someone who ate convenience food to this fake preachy bloke has been discussed?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How do I get to the first thread? I want to see how his change from someone who ate convenience food to this fake preachy bloke has been discussed?

Reactions: 1
Her hair and style now makes her look quite frumpy.

His hair is grim. He's broken lockdown loads be I'm sure he can get someone to cut it

• Haha
Hi All,
This is pretty much my first post in this thread.
So I saw that with the Gusto boxes, they are trying to reduce the packaging to be more environmentally friendly yet I’ve found out they want to have five kids....FIVE! How is that helping the planet??

Also how is their house always a shithole?

Reactions: 10
Hi All,
This is pretty much my first post in this thread.
So I saw that with the Gusto boxes, they are trying to reduce the packaging to be more environmentally friendly yet I’ve found out they want to have five kids....FIVE! How is that helping the planet??

Also how is their house always a shithole?
Because it's too much effort to clean up!

He probably means he cheated on her. It was worked out on here ages ago there was an overlap. Rosie and Joe met at a New Year's Eve party, he mentioned this when they celebrated their "meeting" anniversary, they when public in September 2016, be split up with his longterm girlfriend earlier in 2016. He must have met Rosie NYE 2015 and it's such a special occasion they celebrate it.
I had read this, he slipped up when he mentioned they met on NYE. His poor ex.

His ex has never sold a story before, so it’s possible it’s only been confirmed to her that he cheated recently by slipping up about the dates and she’s decided to speak up.

She is still friends with him and his brother on Facebook

Those bowls of food for indie are tiny!! I have that bowl for my soon she’s literally getting 1 or 2 spoon fulls. It’s shocking

• Sad
Those bowls of food for indie are tiny!! I have that bowl for my soon she’s literally getting 1 or 2 spoon fulls. It’s shocking
The one from the other day did too. Considering he isn't keen on snacks, it's not a lot of food for a growing toddler that burns alot of energy off. That potentially has to last Indie 5/6 hours. Maybe because they are a family that are into health and fitness and watch what they eat, they are also watching was Indie eats, not just types of food, the portion sizes too. Or maybe she's not a big eater.

The one from the other day did too. Considering he isn't keen on snacks, it's not a lot of food for a growing toddler that burns alot of energy off. That potentially has to last Indie 5/6 hours. Maybe because they are a family that are into health and fitness and watch what they eat, they are also watching was Indie eats, not just types of food, the portion sizes too. Or maybe she's not a big eater.
Rosie‘s portions are small too - probably why she looks so good 5 months postpartum 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.