Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness tho, even tho hes super annoying and controlling, india is absolutely flying for her age with her speech

In fairness tho, even tho hes super annoying and controlling, india is absolutely flying for her age with her speech,

Reactions: 4
In fairness tho, even tho hes super annoying and controlling, india is absolutely flying for her age with her speech

In fairness tho, even tho hes super annoying and controlling, india is absolutely flying for her age with her speech,
I think her speech is average for a two year old?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Average for a 2 year old maybe , but she’s not
2 til July... she does seem quite advanced but then some kids just are. My nephew was speaking well around 20 months, similar to Indie... he had no real ‘teaching’ just 2 older brothers. Also have a friend whose little girl at 2 didn’t speak much at all. They did word cards, all sorts with her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The sitting on the counter covered with a tea towel was gross and so is his filming her sitting at the table in her seat from above showing her naked body. No respect.

Reactions: 5
My little boy is way ahead and he is the same age. He can say things like 'Stegosaurus stuck in the mud, helicopter rescue Stegosaurus.' And he knows the whole alphabet, can recognise letters if he sees them and 'read' them out. It's not because of me, although obviously he is my son so I'm very proud of him. I do all the normal things any parent does with their child. He's just been naturally good at that, and less good at other things. I didn't 'make learning more fun' than any other parent, or hold up more flash cards. How insulting it would be for me to suggest that other parents just aren't doing it as well as I am.

Reactions: 4
Apparently I was very advanced with speech/words for my age and I’ve heard stories from friends’ parents about how my father used to get me out of bed when they were entertaining in order to show off with me. They found it very irritating. Maybe it’s an irritating man thing because my dad could be extremely annoying with his desire for reflected glory. He too was a narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently I was very advanced with speech/words for my age and I’ve heard stories from friends’ parents about how my father used to get me out of bed when they were entertaining in order to show off with me. They found it very irritating. Maybe it’s an irritating man thing because my dad could be extremely annoying with his desire for reflected glory. He too was a narcissist.
The issue is not her speech or her intelligence, it's his constant referencing to himself as the main reason for it. It's all about him and the wonderful things he does to make her that way. He coaches her and then shows it off to make himself seem worthy of being lauded as a superior parent, we can all learn from him.

It's a classic move, my narcissistic ex does the same with our child. The pressure to be exceptional is overwhelming at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The issue is not her speech or her intelligence, it's his constant referencing to himself as the main reason for it. It's all about him and the wonderful things he does to make her that way. He coaches her and then shows it off to make himself seem worthy of being lauded as a superior parent, we can all learn from him.

It's a classic move, my narcissistic ex does the same with our child. The pressure to be exceptional is overwhelming at times.
Spot on!! I honestly don’t know why a man who has been a parent for less than 2 years thinks he is so superior to the rest of us at it! Come back with your tips when you’ve gone through terrible twos, school years, teenage issues, young adult etc.

He’s so determined to make the family a brand he’ll sell every ounce of their children’s privacy...every move out there for millions of strangers to view.

Also so determined to do it he’s going to push on and have 5 children despite finding it challenging to cope with 2.
Seems the business model is to fire out another one, stick it in a bouncer or in another room to sleep alone for the first few months until its old enough to start weaning and performing for the insta stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I wish I could like this twice! 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Absolutely this. It’s unbearable that he takes all the credit for how Indie is - some kids just have a natural aptitude for certain things. Our toddler is a similar age and they are like Indie with their speech, but we certainly dont do flash cards or prompt them to finish our sentences all the time. We just talk to them about everything and give lots of praise. We don’t even own flash cards 🤣

He’ll be the parent bragging on social media when she gets full marks in a spelling test when she’s 4. Tragic.

Catching up on a few pages, good to see he’s been annoying as ever!

Just seen there are some weaning awards that he’s nominated in an award for 🤢 him and Charlotte SR would be insufferable if they won... I voted What Mummy Makes, just saying 😄

weaning awards 🤣. Never heard something so ridiculous. I’ve weaned a baby - can I get an award? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Indie is advanced with her speech because of her, nothing to do with him coaching and training her like a dog!

My boys have all been raised the same and all developed, and continue to develop, at different rates. Your first always get more attention and is the only one amongst the adults; wait til he gets to his fifth and see how things are. My youngest didn’t speak til much later as he couldn’t get a word in edgeways and had the others anticipating his every need without needing to bother himself with the effort of talking!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Indie is advanced with her speech because of her, nothing to do with him coaching and training her like a dog!

My boys have all been raised the same and all developed, and continue to develop, at different rates. Your first always get more attention and is the only one amongst the adults; wait til he gets to his fifth and see how things are. My youngest didn’t speak til much later as he couldn’t get a word in edgeways and had the others anticipating his every need without needing to bother himself with the effort of talking!
That will be Marley. Between Joe and Indie Marley won’t get a word in edgeways. Rosie certainly doesn’t,

Reactions: 7
This is a bit patronising....I think the majority of parents have managed to eventually get their child to use a spoon without joes advice!
My daughter is slightly older than Joe's. She doesn't speak and doesn't use a spoon. We have suspected ASD as she presents herself differently to heer peers. We are finally getting a referral. Anyhow. I've done nothing differently to the majority of parents, even bought flash cards (eyerolls) but she is special and amazing the way she is. Happy and content. Its very constant with Joe. My daughter is a good eater though and we don't have to force her to eat healthy things. I've been rather relaxed and what a child has never had, they never want. He is not perfect. Also broke my heart seeing them crying in the car. Each child is different. DO NOT compare to his little one. She does seem quite advanced perhaps but only because she has no choice. He is relentless. I have had a break from his IG recently as I just felt so overwhelmed and compared a lot which I know is wrong. If there is anyone else who's child has additional needs then you're not a lone. Love and support, kindness, kisses and cuddles are all they need. And to be kept off IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

So true - my cousin has three kids and the youngest was exactly the same. Her older siblings just took over, communicated for her, even carried her everywhere like a mini Queen 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My daughter is slightly older than Joe's. She doesn't speak and doesn't use a spoon. We have suspected ASD as she presents herself differently to heer peers. We are finally getting a referral. Anyhow. I've done nothing differently to the majority of parents, even bought flash cards (eyerolls) but she is special and amazing the way she is. Happy and content. Its very constant with Joe. My daughter is a good eater though and we don't have to force her to eat healthy things. I've been rather relaxed and what a child has never had, they never want. He is not perfect. Also broke my heart seeing them crying in the car. Each child is different. DO NOT compare to his little one. She does seem quite advanced perhaps but only because she has no choice. He is relentless. I have had a break from his IG recently as I just felt so overwhelmed and compared a lot which I know is wrong. If there is anyone else who's child has additional needs then you're not a lone. Love and support, kindness, kisses and cuddles are all they need. And to be kept off IG.
Your daughter is lucky to have so much love, support, no pressure and to be kept off IG. A lot of influencers could learn a lot from parents like you xxx

Reactions: 7
Rosie is so gentle with indie and then Joe goes around hitting her with a massive teddy.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.