Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely this. It’s unbearable that he takes all the credit for how Indie is - some kids just have a natural aptitude for certain things. Our toddler is a similar age and they are like Indie with their speech, but we certainly dont do flash cards or prompt them to finish our sentences all the time. We just talk to them about everything and give lots of praise. We don’t even own flash cards 🤣

He’ll be the parent bragging on social media when she gets full marks in a spelling test when she’s 4. Tragic.

weaning awards 🤣. Never heard something so ridiculous. I’ve weaned a baby - can I get an award? 🤣
well I have weaned two kids so what do I get?🤪😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m starting to think he keeps Rosie in a box and only lets her out when it’s reconnecting time 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If its a gift you need to declare it. I thought he called himself an influencer! Even I know this tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He comes across as very controlling... I do wonder if the wanting "5 kids" is actually him wanting a big family or him just wanting more little people to control, as each one gets older the control might slip away as children can very stubborn and independent. I also wonder if it's to do with being desperate to be like/or as famous/rich as Gordon Ramsay & Jamie Oliver.... They have large families and he seems to want to be them or be better than them, cos of course, he's the best 🙄

It's also easy to have 5 kids, maybe even more when you palm them onto extended family members, nannies, maybe boarding/private school, while he swans off on holiday & hotel nights away and she's off having 24hr brunches with the girls.

Definateley get narcissistic & controlling vibes from him on his stories.

Reactions: 15
My daughter is slightly older than Joe's. She doesn't speak and doesn't use a spoon. We have suspected ASD as she presents herself differently to heer peers. We are finally getting a referral. Anyhow. I've done nothing differently to the majority of parents, even bought flash cards (eyerolls) but she is special and amazing the way she is. Happy and content. Its very constant with Joe. My daughter is a good eater though and we don't have to force her to eat healthy things. I've been rather relaxed and what a child has never had, they never want. He is not perfect. Also broke my heart seeing them crying in the car. Each child is different. DO NOT compare to his little one. She does seem quite advanced perhaps but only because she has no choice. He is relentless. I have had a break from his IG recently as I just felt so overwhelmed and compared a lot which I know is wrong. If there is anyone else who's child has additional needs then you're not a lone. Love and support, kindness, kisses and cuddles are all they need. And to be kept off IG.
Sounds like you have a wonderful little girl there and are doing a fab job! Joe should take tips from you! As an adult with ASD, I can say whatever the outcome of the referral, she will be amazing! As a baby I never babbled, just starting talking! Like your little one I ate everything and never needed to be forced to eat healthy things. I was content all the time too. You're so right about Joe. He is full on. The other day he was holding hand, making her point to numbers and I was thinking, just let her be little, she's got plenty of time to do this. And I hated him filming them both crying like that in the car and pulling that ignorant face. When, as a parent you're stressed and full on, the kids pick up on it and that makes them feel uncomfortable. Being relaxed around your children is the right way to go. He needs to chill the hell out and stop filming them constantly and let them be little. Enjoy this time while they are little because it goes by in the blink of an eye!

• Heart
Popping out to the shops again for literally 1 thing.

Also drives me nuts that he makes his money flogging his hugely restrictive diet and exercise plans, then scoffs almost an entire chocolate bar and a few gin and tonics Infront of the millions of people who bought his plan and are trying to stick to it. (Disclaimer I got the plan about 3 years ago now, but if I was following it now and saw that I would be ROYALLY pissed off).

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Also drives me nuts that he makes his money flogging his hugely restrictive diet and exercise plans, then scoffs almost an entire chocolate bar and a few gin and tonics Infront of the millions of people who bought his plan and are trying to stick to it. (Disclaimer I got the plan about 3 years ago now, but if I was following it now and saw that I would be ROYALLY pissed off).
I can't believe he ate, what, 4 rows and left Rosie two! How unfair! And I doubt he gave any to Indie either.

• Heart

I know I would be really annoyed it would be like going to slimming world paying to get weighed whilst the consultant sat their eating McDonald’s or something 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ You would be really pissed off 😡 ! Since I’ve been following him he hasn’t stuck to the plan for longer than 4/5 days !!

Apart from the annoying non-essential trip, he seems to be acting actually mentally unwell in this video (and in that hair one where he’s having a weird conversation with himself). Like that “lean back“ face thing actually seems to be a tick now he can’t stop himself doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve watched the latest stories and he seems perhaps drunk. And that was before the #gifted #ad new gin was to be opened. The face pulling is gaining pace. Reading his Tattle thread again, he loves that it irritates people. Surely Rosie finds him annoying.

• Heart
I’ve watched the latest stories and he seems perhaps drunk. And that was before the #gifted #ad new gin was to be opened. The face pulling is gaining pace. Reading his Tattle thread again, he loves that it irritates people. Surely Rosie finds him annoying.
I definitely think he likes to be "controversial" on purpose. Like posting on your stories that you're going to the shop for ONE bottle of tonic in the middle of a bloody pandemic. I mean, its either that or he really is unwell. Lockdown has aged him and caused him to get seriously manic. Rosie must be finding all of this insufferable if we are... we dont see the half of his behaviour. If you think about it, what he shows on camera is what he thinks people want to see... Can only imagine what he's like off camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just before lockdown, he commited to sticking to his plan for 90 days. Well, that went flying out of the window didn't it?! Shows how unsustainable it is. I signed up, back in 2017. End of second month, I fell pregnant, so that was my excuse not to carry on 😂 I have never been contacted by any of the support, asking where my pictures are, how I was getting ok etc. No support, no accountability, just money. He's a greasy, smeggy prick

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell that was a lot of gin for 1 gin and tonic!! Good spot on the he said he’d stick to his own plan malarkey ... I’d completely forgotten about that!

Reactions: 3
Agreed. Anyone who says crap like ‘oh I’m so crazy me!’ Or ‘you know what I’m like!’ are usually some of the most boring and uninteresting people on the planet.
I think he’s quoting “The office” though so doing David Brent quotes

Reactions: 1
Jesus what an absolute pig just munching the bar and not even breaking the squares off. Maybe if you are it a bit more civilised you'd have seen how much you were eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It does seem very bizarre for a fitness coach to show himself guzzling gin and demolishing an Aero bar.

Reactions: 8
He’s such opposite ends of the spectrum ... one minute preaching about how you must be fit and healthy to be a good person then the next minute he’s inhaling chocolate faster than Usain Bolt! Flipping hypocrite!

Reactions: 15
It does seem very bizarre for a fitness coach to show himself guzzling gin and demolishing an Aero bar.
I'm really surprised about how much gin he drinks. I remember on his stories a while ago when he was talking about how he keeps in shape and said he only drinks about once a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.