Joe Wicks #5 breastfeeding police make mums feel tommy tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned it a few pages back but the videos of him sneering his face while the kid were crying in the car really showed his true colours. His face looked so mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When he shares people's half naked photos does he get their permission or are they photos people have submitted when they are doing the plan

Shouldn't Marley still be in a flat pram as he isn't 6 months and can't sit up unaided. Yet he's in a sit up push chair

Reactions: 2
When he shares people's half naked photos does he get their permission or are they photos people have submitted when they are doing the plan

Shouldn't Marley still be in a flat pram as he isn't 6 months and can't sit up unaided. Yet he's in a sit up push chair
Yes you have to agree if you’re happy for him to use your pictures when you sign up

he’s in one of those doona car seat buggy things I think

It’s obvious he’s in a different house but he doesn’t care, does he? I’ve said it before but he really does just get off on the criticism he gets, doesn’t he? Any attention, good or bad, is a positive in his eyes!

He likes the criticism because he knows the majority of people for some reason seem to think he’s god’s gift, so he can get away with whatever he does because all his sheep yummy mummy followers love him anyway.

He’s such a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Photos and videos today aren’t in his House
So he’s posted some videos of marmalade from last week
Even though he was sent a load more
F£ck off how with your Lies
You won’t get an OBE because palace advisors have google 😘

Reactions: 5
How does their house get in that state!! Blaming it on having 2 kids, Marley can’t even walk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does their house get in that state!! Blaming it on having 2 kids, Marley can’t even walk!!
Do you have children?
I only have one 10 month old and mine looks worse than this at the end of each day - causes absolute havoc!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes you have to agree if you’re happy for him to use your pictures when you sign up

he’s in one of those doona car seat buggy things I think
No he was in a double push chair with indie. But the doonas aren't meant to be used for long walks etc the are just meant for getting in and out of the car etc.

Do you have children?
I only have one 10 month old and mine looks worse than this at the end of each day - causes absolute havoc!
My house can get in a right mess because I don't have time to clean up after looking after my three month old but I sure as hell would not post it online.

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]
My house can get in a right mess because I don't have time to clean up after looking after my three month old but I sure as hell would not post it online.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly - it’s only at bedtime we get a chance to tidy and by that point we’re usually so tired from looking after baby/wfh all day that it’s the minimum tidy up that happens. Definitely don’t share the state of my house online!

Reactions: 1
I have a 5 month old (born same day as Marley)and a partner who works long hours and after we play with something I talk her through tidying it up, if i need to sweep or mop she goes in the sling and if I need to clean the kitchen she sits in her high chair and I sing/chat to her it's not hard to keep somewhere tidy. The state of his living room makes me cringe as they are both home and able to play

Reactions: 10
I have a 5 month old (born same day as Marley)and a partner who works long hours and after we play with something I talk her through tidying it up, if i need to sweep or mop she goes in the sling and if I need to clean the kitchen she sits in her high chair and I sing/chat to her it's not hard to keep somewhere tidy. The state of his living room makes me cringe as they are both home and able to play
This. I have a 4 year old and a 10 month old. Yes they make mess but I just keep on top of it. I have the one touch rule- touch something once. So don’t take a jacket off and put it down on sofa just hang it up straight away etc. I ideally want everything done before kids go to bed so when I come downstairs at 7pm I can enjoy a glass of wine. My eldest helps me-we play the tidy up song that they play at her playgroup (it’s Paolo Nutini pencil Full of lead 😂) and she goes for it.
My husband works crazy long hours so it’s just me. Am not working at the moment but usually work 3 days a week in clinic. How can they let it get so awful with two of them at home. A potty and a disposable nappy just lying on the floor 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
This. I have a 4 year old and a 10 month old. Yes they make mess but I just keep on top of it. I have the one touch rule- touch something once. So don’t take a jacket off and put it down on sofa just hang it up straight away etc. I ideally want everything done before kids go to bed so when I come downstairs at 7pm I can enjoy a glass of wine. My eldest helps me-we play the tidy up song that they play at her playgroup (it’s Paolo Nutini pencil Full of lead 😂) and she goes for it.
My husband works crazy long hours so it’s just me. Am not working at the moment but usually work 3 days a week in clinic. How can they let it get so awful with two of them at home. A potty and a disposable nappy just lying on the floor 🤢🤢
I thought it was a reusable nappy on the floor which I ignored as I do sometimes leave hers where the bucket normally goes if it's in the kitchen after washing. If it was a disposable how hard is it to put in the bin?? Takes 30 seconds to put in!🤢🤢 so grim. I used to like him until I had my little girl born on the same day as Marley at same gestation, now I cringe regularly

Reactions: 3
My four are pretty decent at helping tidy (well, the two year old tries) but only if we play music to dance to :LOL: Thanks nursery.

Also boke on the nappy lying about. I don't care what anyone says, not right to leave a dirty nappy lying about on the floor no matter how busy you are :sick:

Reactions: 3
Have you seen the IG story of him being made into a cake decoration? It's absolutely horrific. Imagine being presented with a Joe Wicks celebration cake, just why???! I wonder if it tastes of used nappies and desperation?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Socially distanced photo shoot....except they’re in his back garden, which I’m pretty sure they can only access through the house

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Possibly....I’d say they still had someone in their garden bug then we know his brother and whoever else was in building the slide, so what does it matter if someone else random comes in

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.