Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah you’re right, exactly. He obviously has some deep issues and resentment about his (perfectly adequate) childhood which he really just needs to get over now.
He has a massive (sweet potato) chip on his shoulder

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t follow him on Instagram because he annoys me (I find him a bit creepy tbh) and I don’t for the life of me know how he’s become a bit of a national treasure (there must be actual experts watching This Morning, weeping, when they see him talking about stuff they’re qualified in and do for a living). But I came on this thread to see what the consensus really is! It’s quite a difficult read. As so many of you have said, kids develop at their own time. And surely all most parents want, and do their best to provide, is a happy childhood for their kiddos.

My son is 4 and non-verbal as he is autistic and has global developmental delay. That’s been a tough one to get our heads around but we just have to roll with it, forget about the ‘standard’ milestones and celebrate every little development. I’m actually not sure why I posted, I think it’s made me a little bit upset that from what I read that little girl is perfectly ‘typical’ but that’s not enough for him. I’m away to give my son some Cheerios just because I bleeping can!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Stop press.

He actually addressed some negative feedback. I am shooketh. I mean of course he went about it in his usual self-validating way. But. Damn.

Reactions: 10
Reading about SR nutrition, I can remember her complaining about what Raffy ate at her mum and dad's, as they are his childcare some days. No "thanks for feeding my son whilst you provided childcare". No. She complained that he had salmon and couscous but not veg. What a privileged, entitled wanker. We don't have parents within 200 miles to help with childcare, and if we did, they could feed my daughter whatever they wanted as they are doing us a favour.
I called her out when she had a mega expensive kitchen gadget gifted to her - I can't remember the name, but I googled it and it was over £1k. She said it replaced loads of gadgets - she didn't reply when I told her she was actively contributing to a throw away society that will now be down to her son's generation to deal with. As long as it saves 10 seconds and looks good aye? They are both dicks.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
God I feel so infuriated by him and this bloody book! I trained for 3 years as a midwife and still training 6 years qualified. I’ve had to reply saying please stop giving advice on breast/bottle feeling because he isn’t qualified or even understanding of the biology and science behind it all. It’s one thing chatting amongst friends and family but it’s another publishing it for those who are vulnerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Reading about SR nutrition, I can remember her complaining about what Raffy ate at her mum and dad's, as they are his childcare some days. No "thanks for feeding my son whilst you provided childcare". No. She complained that he had salmon and couscous but not veg. What a privileged, entitled wanker. We don't have parents within 200 miles to help with childcare, and if we did, they could feed my daughter whatever they wanted as they are doing us a favour.
I called her out when she had a mega expensive kitchen gadget gifted to her - I can't remember the name, but I googled it and it was over £1k. She said it replaced loads of gadgets - she didn't reply when I told her she was actively contributing to a throw away society that will now be down to her son's generation to deal with. As long as it saves 10 seconds and looks good aye? They are both dicks.
Thermomix....they seemed to be handing them out to loads of random influencers....bit of a niche market though as 1. They’re massive 2. The price 😳

Reactions: 7
Also Indie does get chocolate and ice cream etc but he doesn't always show it which is unfair and a bit sneaky to his audience. He admitted recently that he buys her kinder chocolate a lot but that he was going to stop.
I agree with you, he often says snacks aren't part of her usual food routine and he broadcasts her meals on Wean in 15, very rarely he shows her having a treat, so this gives the perception that Indie doesn't really have chocolate etc. So it's quite deceiving in a way for people that want to follow the Joe Wicks weaning method, because in fact what he shows isn't a true representation. I mean I don't expect the camera shoved in her face anymore than it already is, what probably would be better is if he left Indie alone and he actually just took photos of what she genuinely ate in a day.

Reactions: 9
God I feel so infuriated by him and this bloody book! I trained for 3 years as a midwife and still training 6 years qualified. I’ve had to reply saying please stop giving advice on breast/bottle feeling because he isn’t qualified or even understanding of the biology and science behind it all. It’s one thing chatting amongst friends and family but it’s another publishing it for those who are vulnerable.
Well done you! I don’t know why he’s ventured in to the world of weaning/general perfect parenting anyway...but if he really had to he didn’t need to bring breast or formula feeding in to it at all.

He’s commenting on something he only knows a little about from his own wife and children’s experience. It in no way makes him qualified to start lecturing other women or making them feel bad about their own experiences.

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

Joe Wicks #5 The self proclaimed perfect dad, a pro at making all the mums feel bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
PE Joe has does his bit, we all know he is a tit.

or

Joe Wicks - Mean and 15. Shouts at Rosie to grab a spoon shows he’s nothing but a prize baffoon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Joe wicks #5 the breastfeeding police making mums feel tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Joe wicks #5 the breastfeeding police making mums feel tit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.