Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely, I thought they would be going soon when Joe showed the note indie had written for him and it said something like I hope you’re not sick for holiday
100% holiday! I noticed that in Indie's note too.
After all it's been at least 6 weeks since his last holiday and he works sooo hard keeping the world motivated to use movement as medicine blah blah blah.
We'll know when he's back as the dull repeat brand heavy posts by his brother will stop and he'll be back on a mammoth exercise kick after blow outs on holiday which won't be filmed. Hypocrite they he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is literally half an avocado with soy sauce in the hole where the stone was, sprinkled with some dried fried onions. WTF?!?
He may as well have taken a picture holding it in one hand with his other hand sticking the middle finger up to vegans!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck off Joe Wicks. Read the room. I’m so pleased you can offset some holiday guilt by allowing your employees to work a 4 day week. Over in the real world some of us work 80 hours a week for 7 days off a year. Just. duck. Off,

Reactions: 6
duck off Joe Wicks. Read the room. I’m so pleased you can offset some holiday guilt by allowing your employees to work a 4 day week. Over in the real world some of us work 80 hours a week for 7 days off a year. Just. duck. Off,
You need to be telling your employer to F off working those hours with that little holiday a year

Reactions: 9
Unless this is an old picture he’s definitely on holiday
Also he missed the word ‘scrawny’ off his list
Yes, his body still turns my stomach. Is it because he's a weird shape or is it just because it's him?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the land of The Body Coach, cutting down to a four day working week is the first step towards redundancy, nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, his body still turns my stomach. Is it because he's a weird shape or is it just because it's him?
I mean he’s only got abs because he’s skinny. He’s got a pigeon chest and arms like twigs. But what is that face he pulls every time he takes a mirror selfie?! You just know he’d shag himself if he could

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree JW is totally out of touch with reality, but your situation is not normal. In fact, I’m pretty sure it’s illegal. Call ACAS.

Reactions: 3
Stopped insta for a while but love the idea that he’s bragging of reducing his team to a 4-day week like he’s a big corp or something…
Maybe they just don’t have that much to do?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.