Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know where he is?
Was just coming here to ask the same. To narrow it down
1 lots of turtles(?)
2 burgers
3 wanderlust tattoo
4 popular with twats (I added that one, but also see (3) )
5 tropical

What’s the weather like in Bali this time of year

Reactions: 5
Don’t wanna be a snoot but…. I am one
Burgers. Always bleeping burgers. A brioche bun does not make a burger classier bro. Still a burger and if you weren’t so small minded you would realise that if you wanna be a boho world traveller you might wanna look up and experience some different food

Reactions: 9
Don’t wanna be a snoot but…. I am one
Burgers. Always bleeping burgers. A brioche bun does not make a burger classier bro. Still a burger and if you weren’t so small minded you would realise that if you wanna be a boho world traveller you might wanna look up and experience some different food
Yes, this! He talks about teaching Indie through travel but a 5* resort and eating the same food the world over doesn't teach you anything but how to be privileged.

Edit to add - my guess at his holiday is Mexico

Reactions: 19
Yes, this! He talks about teaching Indie through travel but a 5* resort and eating the same food the world over doesn't teach you anything but how to be privileged.

You’ve summed it up better than me! Don’t get me wrong, Who doesn’t enjoy 5* travel..( or even a 3* all inclusive with a kids club)… but we also take our kids camping, to cabins in the woods, tiny apartments that we can barely afford in cities that we want to explore, to get lost in nature, to eat seafood from a shack on the beach, catch crabs (not those ones) in rockpools in Cornwall

• Heart
Reactions: 10

They don’t travel, they go on holiday. Imagine taking your child out of school for a year so you can go on holiday whenever you want. Selfish!

Reactions: 16
I was thinking why can’t he just go on holiday and enjoy it privately?

Then thought I bet someone in Joseph Trevor the bleep HQ has analysed that his engagement is highest when he posts semi naked pictures of his kids and wife on Instagram !

• Wow
I don't know why Indies jumpsuit thing is so skimpy at the top 🙈

It fits so oddly and would expose her chest any time she moved with nothing underneath it.
I just don't know why they can't dress them properly.

Reactions: 8
Not a big drinker- he is always on the gin tons!
Also for all his telling everyone his kids eat so well as they just eat the same as him and Rosie from the start of weaning that looked like a fruity pouch on the table for Leni. Obviously fine but doesn’t fit into his usual reasoning for how to wean your baby

Reactions: 17
All he does is eat and talk about eating then working out to make up for the binge eating! Not a good role model at all.

Reactions: 13
I don't know why Indies jumpsuit thing is so skimpy at the top 🙈

It fits so oddly and would expose her chest any time she moved with nothing underneath it.
I just don't know why they can't dress them properly.
The nanny must have forgotten to pack Indies dress so they borrowed Lenis romper 🤣
Anyone know where they are?

• Haha
I see they’ve travelled with family/the nanny. Kept that one off insta didn’t they until they wanted to brag about taking two of their kids on jet skis. Absolutely no way I’d be taking the risk of taking my 5 year old on a jet ski!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.