Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don’t mean to ruin your fun picking on an older woman who didn’t ask to be in the public eye but if you look at her other insta photos she is actually attractive, it’s just a weird photo.
Yeah, I’m more than happy to snark on Burpee Jesus but think this forum can be a bit harsh even on Rosie. I think her mum can be left out of it. He’s a wanker and trades off his public image. The rest of em don’t really so I reserve some sympathy that they have to put up with more of the twat than we do

Reactions: 16

whocarez

VIP Member
So going to bed saves calories.. Fact eh.
is he off his tits?
6 Weetabix is 400 calories plus strawberries and chocolate so he's probably eaten 600+ calories that's a dinner what sort of fitness coach is he.

I'd imagine laying off the weed would stop the munchies

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
She's going to be well ahead on his pet subjects, like Spanish, but are they also schooling her on the subjects they are less keen on? The trouble will come if they teach things like maths how they were taught. The methods my kids learnt were way different to how I learnt. So if/when Indie goes back she might find reintegration difficult.
I think Marley still goes to nursery so the whole wanting time together is bull and it's all down to not being able to piss off to Oz/USA for weeks on end now Indie is over 5.

Joe’s letters key takeaways:
Indie is beautiful
Marley is funny
Joe’s handwriting is worse than Indie’s

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is a big difference between cool Bohemia parents who remove boundaries to let their kids express themselves and live different & alternative experiences and being fucking lazy

• Haha

rosieflowers

VIP Member
So it is about their holidays. They hardly go and immerse themselves in culture or learn about the natural world do they, they go to America, Australia or a resort in Mexico.

I think it's unbelievably arrogant to think he can do as good a job as a school. I appreciate there are circs where homeschooling is more appropriate but not just where you want to bugger off on holiday and think some worksheets will fill the gap. Those handwriting worksheets seem like a terrible idea to me, completely learning by rote.

And it's so disruptive to Indie. It sounds like they are 100% putting her back in school at some point. I'd worry about her having to rejoin a class/ be the new girl again and she's missed out on so much standard curriculum. It's just selfish and arrogant.

• Heart
That was the grimmest bolognese sauce I’ve ever seen. And I’ve made my first ever post in 3 years of being a member to say that. Never seen anything like it. With all that Worcestershire sauce on top of the bbq sauce it must have been so vinegary
It reminds me of when I used to smoke weed, get the munchies, then decide to cook!

• Haha

losingmymindagain

And all the people commenting on his latest post saying how the conflict in the Middle East is upsetting them too - wtf?! I’d bet my house that Joe doesn’t give a fuck about what’s going on in Gaza/Israel, he probably couldn’t even point to them on a map! If this latest comedown is even genuine (which I doubt it is, it’s just for engagement/sympathy), I have no sympathy for that over privileged twat.

Yes but what he means is a gourmet burger with some wanky additions costing at least £20, not the ones your average peasant enjoys…obviously they have totally different nutritional values in Joes head

• Haha

Anotherdayanotherwalk

I thought his choice of language when describing Leni not sleeping well was interesting - he described her as "attacking" him and then spoke about getting past being "resentful" about his sleep being disturbed. He definitely doesn't enjoy parenting as much as he pretends.

• Sad

Loulou1984

Purpose over profit driven...while sat in a sauna in the garden of your multi million pound House (1 of possibly 3 of them? Richmond/Surrey/Cotswolds...oh and the house he bought his Mum, who didnt breastfeed and fed him turkey twizzlers). Fuck off Joe. Really. Read the room and do everyone a favour. Boasting and bragging, while telling people what they can do to get lean while scoffing your face... also, what parent feeds their kids dinner after they've eaten there's?! And baby led weaning while Leni is being fed with a spoon?! Twat.

losingmymindagain

One thing (of many) that he does which really pisses me off, is that he asks Indie a question and within seconds he’s prompting her or answering for her. Fucks sake, give her a chance and let her answer!

rosieflowers

VIP Member
I know this isn’t the real reason he’s doing it - but the logic he’s putting out there of home schooling because they just love spending time together is quite codependent and because he wants to spend all their time as a family it’s depriving Indie of social time with her peers, taking her away from friends she’s made this year. It also again massively shows his privilege and that he doesn’t understand that the majority of us couldn’t just homeschool if we wanted more time with our children because this annoying thing called work would get in the way.
Anyway this is irrelevant because that isn’t the reason - the reason is he wants to go to LA and let them run around in bare feet while he takes a million instastories of the food he’s eating in restaurants every night. Also agree that the school probably had a word about attendance and he can’t handle being told what to do.
Rant over 😂
Good point. That's why it grates so much to hear him say we just love each other and want to travel the world together and we can just fit Indie's school around that. Because most people have to work for a living. Honestly it breaks most parents' hearts to have to be away from their young kids working, I know it did me when my daughter had to go to nursery at 13 months so I could go back to work three days a week so we can pay the mortgage.

His existence and advice just continues to be further detached from reality.

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
God he is using these kids as weird little prototypes of “the perfect healthy human” “start building habits into them”

if Marley doesn’t enjoy running - let’s face it, it’s not for everyone- how about finding him something he does like? But no, Joe is busy using his kids as a manipulative way of making adults compare their lives and their kids lives to theirs and feel shit about it and convince themselves that the right way to go about things is hot house your kids and put them on an exercise regime…. Strive for “perfection and greatness” like this two-bit right place right time chancer.

Oh yes, Joe just loves sharing on social media. So if you're adopted or fostered and can't be on social media, we will just segregate you from the rest of the children. Just to give you an extra kicking. 🙄
I wouldn’t sign the permission slip, I wouldn’t want my children to be splashed all over his Instagram for millions to see.
---
Does anyone think his visit to Indie‘s school to do a HIIT workout was a direct response to the tattler who knows someone at the school & posted about Joe not getting involved with the school at all, turning up late & not interacting with any other parents? We all know he reads here!