Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Santa23

I know I sound like the mum police but those grapes are massive choking hazards even for a 5yr old. And don't get me started on making the baby walk when her little legs are clearly nowhere near ready. He's really an idiot.

Reactions: 14

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
I don’t follow the cunt but sounds like someone’s writing a book for him?
100%.

Absolutely none of those recipes were developed or written by him.
He wasn't even cooking them!
Just fannying about with his gin bar and his special ice.
What a talented boy.

• Haha

Lalalala1212

His latest question box after all the old photos (in the dog house again?!) one of the options is “I’d like to chin you and Marley” - wtf why include your little boy in that?!

• Sad
  • Wow

Homesweethomesweethome

Ran here as soon as I saw the stories. Wow what an irresponsible arsehole. The kids won’t thank him for this, god my favourite memories of school are infants without a doubt, I know many others who say the same. It’s so important to have that social interaction with peers and learn through play especially before age 8- the brain development during this time is huge.I feel angry on behalf of the future (screwed up) adult that child will grow up to be.

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Good god what the fuck today.

Marley can't focus, because he's THREE?!

Indie on the worktop wearing shoes 🙃 so she does wear them, just indoors and standing on food preparation areas.

Him learning the continents and oceans. He's such a world traveller and has paid so much attention to everywhere he's been 🙄🙄🙄

And lastly in his FUCKING BOXERS 🤮🤮🤮 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK PUT SOME CLOTHES ON.
---
Good god what the fuck today.

Marley can't focus, because he's THREE?!

Indie on the worktop wearing shoes 🙃 so she does wear them, just indoors and standing on food preparation areas.

Him learning the continents and oceans. He's such a world traveller and has paid so much attention to everywhere he's been 🙄🙄🙄

And lastly in his FUCKING BOXERS 🤮🤮🤮 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK PUT SOME CLOTHES ON.
Oh, and having to make a massive bowl of porridge after his successful pasta 👍🏻 Christ. What a wonderful meal you're pushing that doesn't even satisfy you!

emisixo

I’ll say it before and I’ll say it again, they look like brother and sister!!

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Looks like he’s at the Cotswold house playing sad music whilst looking at a fire 🔥
Dreaming of Rosie’s fire body 🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Sick
"It may only be a year" means they have some kind of big long holiday planned next year and that's why they're doing it. So transparent
Another Maldives trip, probably another long haul trip like Oz and then of course the obligatory month or so in Santa Monica.

He wanted to send Indie to school at 4 to brag how clever she is/how well she’s doing etc etc, despite her not being compulsory school age until this Sept but then most likely got a telling off by the school because she was out more than she was in and it’s not something you can just pick and choose when you turn up to. That’s why he’s pulled her out of school so they can continue to prioritise their wants over their kids needs. Until Marley is of compulsory school age in Jan 2025. That’s why they’re only home schooling for a year, because it’s only one child they have to educate by law.

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Joe is going to one of my friends primary school next week. She's shared the message from school, it says Joe loves to share on his social media so they all need to fill in a consent form. If you don't consent you have to take part in a different area which won't be covered by cameras. Poor vulnerable kids who can't be on social media, made to be on the sidelines rather than freely join in.
What a way to highlight the kids that aren't allowed to be photographed!! There are kids in every school I'm sure but there is no need for anyone other than the staff working there to know who they are!

My husband did some filming for a local school and he just had a teacher with him who mentioned where to film and where to miss. He had no idea which children didn't have permission and didn't need to which is how it should be!

wodemaya

Been reading through the old threads and feeling validated that other people also think he's a complete cockwomble

I see he's on bashing his parents and childhood yet again - I didn't realise holidays in France were challenging 🤭

• Haha