Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
All he does is eat and talk about eating then working out to make up for the binge eating! Not a good role model at all.

Reactions: 13

losingmymindagain

Just shows he’s most likely run his course in the UK and it’s last chance saloon for him now, hence the move to LA, one last shot before he disappears into obscurity?

JayRad

Chatty Member
Yes, his body still turns my stomach. Is it because he's a weird shape or is it just because it's him?
I mean he’s only got abs because he’s skinny. He’s got a pigeon chest and arms like twigs. But what is that face he pulls every time he takes a mirror selfie?! You just know he’d shag himself if he could

• Haha
Home schooling is so much more than he or her can give. I get a feeling Marley will play them up and fight against them to learn. They are going to miss out on so much! It’s so sad. Money does not buy you common sense but maybe when the money runs out and the travelling stops, he will realise it’s not easy to teach kids! God I hate him

Camperfan

VIP Member
So far homeschooling then has been Twinkl sheets, an Amazon writing pad thing done on car journeys and "Ask Alexa". I don't know why we bother to train teachers! He'll be along next with his "How to home educate in 15".

• Haha
No joke their kids will have stories of the traumatic childhood worse than Joe's. He isn't homeschooling for any other reason than he is a selfish prick who doesn't want to be tied down by term times. I'm completely wound up by him. If you have a problem - make love or exercise. What if you have no money/lost a loved one/suicidal... Read that you twat, and then make a video about how exercise makes that better... I could not feel more sorry for Indie. She may have a privileged life but she won't be able to live it any way apart from what her Dad selfishly wants
THIS. Couldn’t have put it any better. Money doesn’t make you any better parent if you have no brains and thought for what is best for your child

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230703_183437_Instagram.jpg

This made me laugh 😂 it's such shitty simplistic advice from him and shows such a lack of understanding of the barriers that most people face when it comes to losing weight. I think he's just completely lost touch with reality what with having a wife who doesn't work, endless paid help and endless money. I think Joe's approach to fitness is stuck in the early 2010s. Modern PTs are more understanding of the complicated social/ mental factors that we all have to deal with nowaday and incorporate that into their advice. Saying get more sleep is on the same level as Saying eat less and move more. Great advice Joe thanks 👍

As someone said above he defo has a God complex and has completely bought into his own hype and that's where the homeschooling idea's come from. Agree their primary motivator is holidays and think they will rinse this year with holidays and when it becomes clear how much hard work it is and when Marley is school age they will be back at school.

Screenshot_20230703_183523_Instagram.jpg

Of course this witch is clapping 👏 not like she has a vested interest is it. Now she can tell vulnerable new mums that they won't lose weight unless they traumatise their babies👍

• Angry

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Oh my god. Those videos made me want to crawl inside myself.

Fucking harassment. I'm surprised nobody smacked him one.

Louby@21

Chatty Member
I got a bit of a hint back tracking from his video. Oh we may only do it for a year as indie is 5.
He seemed a bit surprised that so many home school and that there are communities and group plus meet ups. Like actual people really do home school but also actually do provide the education not just choose to for holidays. Think maybe he thought they were being special by taking her out!
I think the novelty will wear off when he has to have all three at home…

Camperfan

VIP Member
Well folks, Indie now has a motorbike. A pink one of course. Home schooling going well!
They've also befriended some (must be wealthy) folks who have huge fields in Surrey where they can ride the bloody bikes and ride the families horses.
Edit - trying to break the US by getting his doc released on Amazon Prime?! Message me after you've watched it - he really does have a needy personality!

Is he trying to be the next Jamie Oliver and get his kids their own YouTube channels? I liked Joe when he started out and was living in his flat in London. Now I think his ego is way too inflated, he’s put his name to everything he can think of - too many books - I actually gave mine to charity as I thought the latest ones were rubbish. He seems to think he’s the messiah when it comes to parenting. He’s actually a very annoying man. I don’t follow anymore because he’s either moaning, eating crappy food and drinking alcohol but then telling you this stuff isnt great for you etc etc he contradicts himself all the time. Bored of him and his family. I actually don’t like the way he uses and exploits his kids. Keep their lives private. They can’t consent to being online. I feel like they are his little puppets. Staged, fake and cringey.

Lalalala1212

Came down from bed to raid the cupboard but only made eggs on toast - what a hero he is. If most people can’t sleep they make a cup of tea Joe you binge eating melt.

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
I hate cold water so don't drink enough, but 4-5 litres a day sounds excessive. Is he aware there is such a thing as too much water, and it can have a detrimental effect?
Yeah, filming the kids not enjoying their brekkie was a low point. He's trained them to say they like it but their faces and expressions say otherwise. No different than old days when you were forced to sit at table until you'd finished. Didn't make kids love the food anymore than just letting it go did.

JayRad

Chatty Member
So he’s gone back to completely cutting out Dozie’s face in stories. What’s the logic behind this? Considering there was plenty of stories recently of her beaked up the eyeballs in Beefa

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Gifted Moto GP tickets !! 😡
Undeclared gifted motoGP tickets! He's also so sexist, men of the family must be into bikes, the girls must look pretty. Although I think he got gifted tickets to either this or F1 last year and took Rosie. It was probs F1 and Rosie chose to go for the glamour/celeb spotting 🙄