Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AaronPurrSir

I’m a similar age to Joe and my children are similar ages to his. The way they learn in KS1 is completely different to how we did. The structure, how they are taught and everything is so different. They learn joined-up writing from the offset. 7 year olds are spelling words I didn’t learn to spell until secondary!

I’m educated to a postgrad level and absolutely no way would I consider homeschooling, I am not up to it!

Typical Wicks god-complex thinking he is better than trained and experienced teachers.

Reactions: 13

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Her friends have done her a massive dirty on those uploads.

We've all said before though, she's got a banging body due to toddler portions and Joe making her workout but a very manly face.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Indie could be quite disruptive when she goes back into school as well - kids thrive with structure, routine and familiarity and I think she would struggle going back to an environment where she isn’t the sole focus of attention. Kids learn so quickly at school and if she’s not educated properly in that year of holidays will mean she’s behind her peers no matter how bright Joe thinks she is.

He doesn’t allow the kids iPads or phones. Is that so they can’t see what he records of them?? also, they are the kids who are always off making friends with other adults in a restaurant. So you are the parent other people want to swing for because it’s all about other diners noticing you when you go to get the kids, and making sure others don’t get to enjoy a quiet meal out because you can’t. I want to scream when people say that and at least not in a national publication!! No one over the age of about eight wants to be your kids friend!
How did this person get to be so popular. I’m guessing the adhd will be ‘diagnosed’ soon given its slipped out too- another one using that when he clealry had attachment issues, but they aren’t fashionable 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hurry up and bugger off, and don’t come back!

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Omg he’s so patronising to his mum 🙄 His mum coins cook when he was young it was all frozen pancakes wasn’t it mum 🙄

Honestly that’s how we were all brought up and not a chia seed in sight 🤣

What an absolute knob 🙈

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
I’m a similar age to Joe and my children are similar ages to his. The way they learn in KS1 is completely different to how we did. The structure, how they are taught and everything is so different. They learn joined-up writing from the offset. 7 year olds are spelling words I didn’t learn to spell until secondary!

I’m educated to a postgrad level and absolutely no way would I consider homeschooling, I am not up to it!

Typical Wicks god-complex thinking he is better than trained and experienced teachers.
Good to also remember that Joe was initially going to go into teaching but realised he didn’t have the patience for it 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow

Louby@21

Chatty Member
He really does have issues with food. Not sure he should be advising others

It was all so easy when he had no kids and no sleep issues. Real life has kicked him up the arse!

unidentified

VIP Member
A watermelon cake for Indie’s birthday? Give her a bloody Colin the Caterpillar you tit! Most of the comments are about how much she looks like Rosie, incoming will be the photos of him as a child comparing them to Indie.

I assume it’s a private school and I wonder if the cost of fees has also played a part. He’s been talking about struggling with engagement on reels and you tube and reaching new audiences. His app is always on sale and all these holidays (while probably used as work trips) will still have added up, plus the cost of running 3 houses. The cost of living must be having an impact. He wouldn’t admit the private school is one way to save money. He’s hardly had value for money, he’s paid fees for a year and she’s missed a lot of it.
He doesn’t need to save money he made millions out of lockdown.
---
I know someone who has kids at the same school as Indi. Apparently she was constantly out of school for all of their holidays, especially the Australian one where they were away for a month.
He barely showed his face at school, and when he did it was head down refused to speak to anyone. Would pick her up early and go out of the back gate instead of seeing parents. Drop her off late etc. Considering all of his PE with Joe bullshit, he refused to get involved in her school at all, and never showed up to anything including sports day.
This doesn’t surprise me at all! He’s a twat.

Loulou1984

Is Rosie pregnant? No, but I wish she was 🤮 its gonna be funny watching him a drive a bus...and struggling due to lack of sleep...and when eventually Rosie will tell him to fuck off with reconnecting...but then worst is his fear about his parents dying...maybe don't throw them under a bus with their addictions and frozen food habits, all while they bought you motorbikes and summer holidays in South of France...but they were addicts who fed you turkey twizzlers 🤮🤦‍♀️😡

• Sick

georgijane

Chatty Member
View attachment 2282347
This made me laugh 😂 it's such shitty simplistic advice from him and shows such a lack of understanding of the barriers that most people face when it comes to losing weight. I think he's just completely lost touch with reality what with having a wife who doesn't work, endless paid help and endless money. I think Joe's approach to fitness is stuck in the early 2010s. Modern PTs are more understanding of the complicated social/ mental factors that we all have to deal with nowaday and incorporate that into their advice. Saying get more sleep is on the same level as Saying eat less and move more. Great advice Joe thanks 👍

As someone said above he defo has a God complex and has completely bought into his own hype and that's where the homeschooling idea's come from. Agree their primary motivator is holidays and think they will rinse this year with holidays and when it becomes clear how much hard work it is and when Marley is school age they will be back at school.

View attachment 2282362

Of course this witch is clapping 👏 not like she has a vested interest is it. Now she can tell vulnerable new mums that they won't lose weight unless they traumatise their babies👍
Completely agree about him being a 2010s fitness coach. It’s all the before and after transformation photos, the matter a fact ‘eat less move more sleep more’ stuff. People just aren’t motivated by that now. There is so much to take in to account in peoples lives, it’s just not as easy as he tries to portray.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Him cooking tonight with Leni strapped to the front of him gave me the fear! Her little feet are level with the hob! What if she kicked out? He's such a dick. If she's hungry, give her something to eat whilst you cook! Or how about you don't let her get so starving hungry in the first place! I detest this utter total prick, I really do.
or some boiling hot food splatters all over your child!
He really is a fucking moron 🙄 i can't think of a more stupid way t9 cook near a child (other than his usual kids sat on work surface next to the hob).
yes a much better idea would have been her nearby in her high chair with a few bits and pieces of food on the tray to keep her occupied whilst you finish cooking the main bit.of food