Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
India the deaf trainer is still making content for the app. Leroy and Lucy have been doing weekly lives. Courtnay got pregnant pretty soon after being recruited and has left.

Reactions: 2

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
This pisses me off sooo much! All mums are mums full time, it's not like they aren't mums when they also do a paid job FFS! It's much easier perhaps to crush being a mum when you aren't also juggling paid work.

And yuk to buying mags of Rosie, he didn't love her before he met her unless he believes love is entirely looks based (uhh yeah, ok, he probs does). He was just in lust with her. What a dickhead.

Whilst I'm on it, I notice Indies card to her mum says "you are beautiful" so he's already conditioned Indie to value looks.
Should you never use the phrase you are beautiful? I’m just interested in your thoughts, not wishing to argue, I just wonder why compliments are wrong. I’ll happily tell someone they look beautiful - not in a sexual way as I’m a homo - is that wrong?

Camperfan

VIP Member
That figure by the swimming pool would give me the creeps. Fine in the day but by night it would look like a dark figure out the window.
The spot they were filming was by a fairly plain looking white kitchen, why?! Surely the best part of that house was by the big windows with view to the garden.
So, you pay for his app but get limited content until you "unlock" further content? I get the rewarding success part but I can also understand people questioning why they can't access the things he's sharing from the app.

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I’ve started the beginners cycle of his app as I got a free subscription. Whilst I’m thankful for the freebie, I’m surprised at how knackered he appears. He looks like he’s dying on his arse after 20 minutes and, as I say, this is only the start.

Ro98

VIP Member
Private schools usually get 4 weeks off for Easter (at least all the local ones here do) so luckily for him they’ll still get a big chunk a lot of time each year for his holidays!
Surely it should’ve been suggested that any ‘work’ trips on the other side of the world are to be completed during this break? Since it’s not actually a proper job… and usually a work trip you don’t drag the whole family out 🤪

JayRad

Chatty Member
India the deaf trainer is still making content for the app. Leroy and Lucy have been doing weekly lives. Courtnay got pregnant pretty soon after being recruited and has left.
So they’re still actively involved? Just strange that he never posts about them or credits them on his page

Abcd123

VIP Member
I may not have a body of fire but I’m not married to a bellend and I’ve never been photographed putting my hands down another woman’s knickers for cash.
So, yes, I’m winning over Dozie 😂
He put his hands down another woman's knickers for cash?! What have I missed

• Haha

losingmymindagain

The absolute state of that pile they're staying in for Coachella. What an authentic festival experience 😂
He's such a prick.

Also I will be really bloody surprised if Leni is still breastfeeding, or indeed is when they get back from four days away. She's pretty young for that! Obviously not more important than a bender at a wankerfest.
lol I thought the same about that rental house! It was the trunking up the wall to hide the cable that did it for me 😆

Reactions: 1