Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loiterer

Thought I would share this again for anyone new who found us after all the ‘look at my wife, aren’t we amazing’ this weekend.

Thread 8, post 1001. That is not Rosie in The background…..🤨

Isnt it a TV behind him and the woman is on the TV??

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
He literally has no idea what is going on in his own life. Starts so many stories with "This is...who/what is it, again [person in the background]?".
Looking after the cat but feck knows how long for.

Also, run, Miso! Run for your life and your privacy, before Joe contents the fluff out of you! 🐈🌬

Last edited:

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
Pretty sure the cat ran off because the dog chased it! Poor Miso. Though if it lives with the dog usually, then I'm surprised it scarpered.

Multi-21

VIP Member
No I think they are downstairs and all the kids are upstairs. That’s what it was when they went before they had Leni. There’s also a stairgate at the top of the stairs.
Ok fair enough, bit scary having the other two by themselves downstairs

Clare

VIP Member
Good lord! Hair still shit, lank and frizzy, what a great combo. It’s not the crown of glory he thinks it is. Maybe he’s like Samson, worried that if he cut it all off, he’d lose his powers 🤣🤣🤣

abcdsb7

Sorry I’m new to this thread and have been lurking… what’s this about him cheating on his partner before?😯

Multi-21

VIP Member
The real prediction needs to be, when he comes back is he going to get ‘on it’ for a couple of weeks, post some topless mirror selfies and then go on a massive eating/drinking binge, or the other way around?!
Considering most good PTs will talk about the idea of a sustainable lifestyle plan, its really baffling how many people listen to this douche
He’s eaten every meal out while he’s been away (plenty of treats as well) so surely he needs to do some healthy eating content once he’s back.