Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raquencha

Chatty Member
I think he was in Miami. So since October he’s been in the Maldives (with a few days in Hong Kong beforehand), Miami, Australia and Santa Monica
The Maldives and Australia were work trips don’t forget and he was just on a ‘social media break’ at Christmas so he obviously deserves a break in his second home now. Then he’s got a gruelling school tour next month.. . . .

Reactions: 1

JayRad

Chatty Member
He’s eaten every meal out while he’s been away (plenty of treats as well) so surely he needs to do some healthy eating content once he’s back.
You’d think so but usually he seems to do better when he’s away from home then comes back and binges so god knows how this one is going to play out

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Has he taken them down? I can't see them.

I love how Arnie totally pied him.
No its in the RC cars stories.
It does sound like Indie says baddest bitch, then Joe says he's a "badman" but then tells Marley that's good.
Indie definitely didn't mean anything good though.

Arnie probably fed up of people shoving a phone in his face too.

Chockablock

Defo on holiday so it’s his brother ‘team’ who are posting on his behalf. Don’t want the adoring fans wondering how he can afford his 12th holiday this year.

Lorelei

Chatty Member
I’ve been blocked 😂😂😂 oh well it was fun whilst it lasted
What did you ask?!? Man I was soooooo tempted to be a smart ass but don’t want to give him any attention. I’m just watching Euphoria and noticed that a COIN was given out for sobriety and it made me think of nicky’s ‘gift’…….

Elsie1988

Was there really a time people found this guy attractive?
Surprised he’s not down the Mall trying to get a last minute invite into the coronation party
He reminds of the weirdo pimp character in the second series of Top of the Lake (if anyone watched it). The character had his length hair and was curly/greasy 🤢

VC10

VIP Member
Ohhhhhhhh look at me everybody I’m so amazing…………..fucking chopper. What does he look like 🙄
---
He’s gonna need a holiday after this gruelling 5 days on the road. Must be hell
He's such a tit.