Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I expect any comments saying it isn't good for their undeveloped joints to hang like this have been deleted from Joe's page. I can't get the comments on the Daily Fail page to open, hope they aren't all devoted fans thinking it's cute?
Most seem to have figured out it’s photoshopped from looking closely at the hands.

Reactions: 1

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
If she is in reception I think they are allowed to take them out for as long as they like, my friend did the same.

The no shoes thing is a bit mad, I'm a very relaxed parent but even I'm like what?!

prive0505

Chatty Member
that one looks like a converted office block ..all corridors and huge 70s windows.
they never look warm and homely .
I thought that the design of that house was awful. The corridors triggered my claustrophobia immediately. And all those windows… must be creepy in the middle of the night.

tatty400

Watching him muck about on that board thing with femfresh - WTAF have I just watched 🤣 I need to quit Instagram

Camperfan

VIP Member
Agree with all you say. Off topic, but where is his mum sleeping? The Santa monica house only appeared to have two bedrooms, both doubles. So one for Joe, Dosie and the baby and the two kids downstairs. Is his mum on the sofa?!

tatty400

If Rosie were to be diagnosed with a medical condition causing her weight to spike Joe would be gone in an instant and publicly it would be due to “life timings” or “different wants from the future” when really it’s because she has gained a ton of weight.
Imagine marrying someone that arrogant and shallow.
My mum has been fat shamed by doctors, strangers & family. But she’s birthed 4 babies, battled with medical conditions & depression yet is still here living life and actually HAPPY, not just ‘happy’ because she’s a size 8 & put on portion control by my dad.
Shame on Joe AND Rosie for even allowing bullshit posts like that !!!! When will papers wake up and see this fucking fraud for what he is.
Enjoy your many homes, motorbikes & date nights with your hot wife whilst the money lasts.
Did any papers ever report on that picture of him in bed with another woman? That was whilst Rosie was pregnant wasn’t it?
The photo is on a tattle thread somewhere?