Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
I’ve been trying to figure out all the gushing and fawning over Rosie, it does seem a bit OTT. Something not right going on there….And all the horning over her is always how hot her body is and how sexy she is and it seems so superficial because it’s always about her appearance and it seems so shallow. Other mothers are smashing it working jobs, going to college and rearing their kids while poor old Rosie only smashes it doing arse squats in the gym under Joe’s instruction 🙄or smashing it looking beautiful or some shite like that.
Something in their dynamic as a married couple is totally off. He seems very controlling and I don’t get a split of 50/50 with the 2 of these like it would with most married couples. She’s like the prize he’s won and not much good apart for giving birth and looking hot. 🙄🙄
That marriage won't last then it'll be " poor me poor me" wearing his brave face , on this morning or some other shit daytime programme....

Reactions: 2

JayRad

Chatty Member
Trying to remember, was he in Santa Monica for Christmas recently as well? He’s spent more time out of the country in the last 6 months than he has in it. I don’t blame him for milking it but crazy that his followers still find him ‘relatable’

Lorelei

Chatty Member
No its in the RC cars stories.
It does sound like Indie says baddest bitch, then Joe says he's a "badman" but then tells Marley that's good.
Indie definitely didn't mean anything good though.

Arnie probably fed up of people shoving a phone in his face too.
My bad - I skip through most of the stories because they're boring af lol.

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Do you think he had his £70 worth of "free" hairdresser drinkies whilst getting his non hair cut?! Dosie's going to think he just wanted a couple of hours out of the house when he gets back with zero change to how his hair looks.

• Haha