Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lorelei

Chatty Member
Very early days I know, but I'm feeling inspired. Next thread title - 'Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat'.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Thread suggestion :-

Joe brags about his wife, we wouldn’t want her life. Dozie only married for cash so she no longer has to bare her gash.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

JayRad

Chatty Member
Joe Wicks #19 - One binge after another, banned off insta by his brother, his wife looks like his mother

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Congratulations @SnarkShark82 on the genius thread title. A free copy of the Burpee Bears is winging it’s way to you (because they ain’t selling well 😂).

Previous thread recap :-

The self proclaimed Messiah, his glamour model wife Dozie and their children Indigo, Marlon and Leni went on a jaunt to Singapore and Australia. This was a month long work trip which consisted of Joe being an on stage Children’s entertainer for about 4 hours in total over the whole month. He also did a tv appearance and a few radio shows to spread the message globally about what a prick he is. How he managed to fit all that work in between trashing several Air BnBs and binge eating every evening is a mystery to us all.
Highlights of the trip include him posting footage of his baby in a shit filled nappy, his older two children being unwashed and feral and Joe posting lots of pictures of Dozie’s tits (his career is going tits up so you never know when she may have to get hers out again).
He’s still bleating on about his shit childhood holidaying in the South of France like most children of impoverished smackheads do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Asparagus123

VIP Member
You don’t need a gym yet he has a fully
equipped expensive one at home ?

You don’t need.a gym yet they went to one in Australia 🤔

You don’t need a gym yet they have joined one in Santa Monica 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
CBA to screenshot but someone has just commented on his post about Rosie, saying how do you think this makes new mums feel who can't find 5 mins to wipe their arse let alone prioritise the gym. (I'm paraphrasing but..)
AMEN

Reactions: 38

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I may not have a body of fire but I’m not married to a bellend and I’ve never been photographed putting my hands down another woman’s knickers for cash.
So, yes, I’m winning over Dozie 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lorelei

Chatty Member
That smug post has really pissed me off for so many reasons. The way he obviously thinks having a 'hot' wife is a reflection on himself is disgusting. I would definitely wager that Rosie knows she has to look a certain way in order to maintain that marriage. I don't in any way feel bad for her but what a truly awful relationship dynamic. It is so obvious that all he cares about is her looks. And I would LOVE to comment 'great body, shame about the face'. She looks like a horse.

And don't get me started on the braggy 'the baby wakes up constantly but Rosie knows her priorities' horse shit he is peddling. 1. Your wife does not have a job like the majority of women. 2. She clearly gets a LOT of help at home because of the obvious difference in the way they live when they are away. 3. I would personally prioritise the cleanliness of my children before pissing off to lift weights - I'm sorry but her priorities are all wrong. But I know it's because she's married to a man who only values her for her body. Gross. The pair of them are sickening. I hate that normal women will look at that post and feel shit about themselves.

• Heart

Bedshrimp

And not to mention they are always on holiday. Somewhere nice and warm. Amazing how much better and motivated you feel when you are in a hot country, eating the fabulous healthy food and getting all that vitamin D. They’ve only just come back from a month in Australia and now they are in LA. This is not real life people. This is coming from a place of absolute privilege.

• Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
“I love you Rosie, I love my wife, Rosie I love you, your body is fire Rosie, I love Rosie, please don’t ever leave me Rosie

Urgh, his desperation is pathetic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Ffs. Lecture everyone on priorities and then land your kids (including your 7 month old who is still breastfed 🤨) with your mum while you head off to eat and drink utter shit.

That’s the same mum you slag off in the media constantly by the way.

Prick

Reactions: 32

Becclo44

VIP Member
Of course the misogynistic sad little twat has to say shit like that rather than being a normal person and just saying ‘happy Mother’s Day to my lovely wife’ 🙄

Sorry slight tangent… but It never stops surprising me now time and time again the British public fall for these absolutely awful people (usually men, let’s face it) making them celebrities and putting them on a pedestal, call for knighthoods etc. I realllllly hope his time is coming to an end.

Reactions: 31

tinypathers

135D0E9B-04DF-4FA8-A8BA-792DFD92DE0E.png
What utter shite. I’ve got a child with a long term medical condition that meant several years of being up in the night several times to check he wasn’t actually dying. Like fuck was I putting my health first- I put my child’s life and health first like any decent parent would!! I was existing and I still am as I also have a life changing medical condition. By the time I’ve been to work to pay the bills, parented the kids, cooked, cleaned etc etc there is no time or energy left for putting myself first. What a totally out of touch melt he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Lalalala1212

Oh fuck off Joe - his latest rant “your mean partner, your boss, kids, work - these are all excuses” - why don’t you change your mindset Joe next time your 5 gin tons and a loaf of toast and marmalade deep?!

• Haha

Lorelei

Chatty Member
When I was doing community midwifery I would more often than not walk in on a frazzled, crying mum that wanted to vent/a shoulder to cry on. My advice as always 'feed the baby and make sure you rest, get everyone to help out around the house'. Now obviously not all new mums get that support which is a real shame. I would NEVER say 'have you tried changing your mindset and doing some HIIT?'. Women get so many terrible messages in general - and Joe Wicks is sending the most toxic message of all. I'd much rather be carrying extra girth than in a transactional relationship where I'm worshipped for my looks only. Their relationship looks like a nightmare.

• Heart

quinzel

VIP Member
I don’t even have the words for that post really. Ok cool Rosie works out and has a baby who doesn’t sleep through the night. What about their enormous privilege?! It is NOT the same in the real world Joe you fucking wanker. Also you police her food.

• Heart
Reactions: 29