Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raquencha

Chatty Member
Quite a few of the comments have said about cooking it ruins it and a lot of the comments look like bots. There’s not many with the adoration he normally gets.

Reactions: 3

unidentified

VIP Member
I follow an interior designer who spoke openly about her experience at Coachella and how awful it was. I’m sure she said she expected drugs but nothing on the scale it was and actually there’s very little to do, nowhere to sit etc. She expected Glastonbury style but disappointed massively and they actually left early and I’m didn’t even bother to go on the last day.
---
I’ve not rewatched so can’t remember exactly what was said but here’s the link for anyone who wants to listen (hoping it’s ok to post, she does have 40k followers)

Last edited:

JayRad

Chatty Member
I’m all for kids learning to do things themselves but surely as a parent you could help them a bit, especially when they’re 3 years old…Joe just doesn’t give a shit does he
---
Actually it seems he just posting random shite so I’m guessing Marley wasn’t even 3 here 🤦🏻‍♂️

Attachments

Lorelei

Chatty Member
Thought I would share this again for anyone new who found us after all the ‘look at my wife, aren’t we amazing’ this weekend.

Thread 8, post 1001. That is not Rosie in The background…..🤨

He’s definitely been up to something! I wonder if he was pissed when he did that.

JayRad

Chatty Member
Can't wait to see how he does in this Dualthlon tomorrow, with his £7k bike with flat tyres he hasn't ridden in ages and a run. He's going to be blowing out of his arse 😂 sadly think it may only be sprint distance but he's done little of either sport in months.
Such a waste having that beautiful bike just hanging on his garage wall unridden.
I think it’s either 5-20-5 or 2.5-10-2.5

I bet he’s doing the latter! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Clare

VIP Member
Yes attendance figures won’t kick in until she’s 5, but he probably isn’t aware (and won’t care) but private schools are having to demonstrate some accountability for attendance as of very recently so although he won’t be fined, the school will be keeping an eye on attendance figures.

Lorelei

Chatty Member
So he smugly preaches that he doesn’t allow the kids tablets or screen time yet proceeds to film their every waking hour ! Then shares it to millions of people !
Why does he actually need to show the kids on his body coach Instagram ? Why can’t they be allowed the privacy of their child hood !
Because he needs to make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ off of weaning them even though no one gives a shit.

Scragbags

VIP Member
God that's a lovely morning room for the family to have breakfast in.
They really moved into that house and didn't change a single bit of decor did they 😶