Joe Wicks #14 Sir Joe of Gin Tons, M(assive) B(ell) E(nd)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think he ever reads the news or pays attention to what is going on - I also noticed that in the pandemic. He also didn't ever seem to know what any of the social distancing rules were, he just did whatever he wanted.
I think it was pointed out several times on these threads that it was obvious he had people in his house when he wasn’t supposed to. He doesn’t seem intelligent enough to engage with larger issues in society nor does he have the curiosity or emotional intelligence to empathise with people who are struggling. He seems incredibly overly sensitive about his own feelings alone. Horrible, horrible man.

Reactions: 11
Has he said anything about it yet? I don’t follow him because…you know, he’s a knob but would love to know what his reaction to not being as popular as he thought he was. Messiah letdown

Reactions: 4
He doesn’t say anything about current events simply because he doesn’t know about them! He’s so stuck up his own arse and spending so much time filming his life or his daughter running about in her underwear he hasn’t got time to watch the news or keep up with current events. In any case he’s pretty thick so he probably wouldn’t understand anything political anyway.
As for the cost of living crisis…he usually just posts his photo of his ridiculous pathetic trailer and reminisces about how far he has come and how tough he had it and not to give up blah blah blah

Reactions: 9
Has he said anything about it yet? I don’t follow him because…you know, he’s a knob but would love to know what his reaction to not being as popular as he thought he was. Messiah letdown
Been uncharacteristically quiet on his stories….. bet he’s throwing a right giant baby paddy about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No he doesn’t, probably for a few reasons:
1) they’re not directly about him so he has little interest
2) dipping his toe into anything political could risk him followers so he’s probably scared because he has the ego the size of a house the a brain a similar size to Winne the Pooh
3) you never really know with people like Joe - he might just hold some controversial views himself but he just keeps schtum about them….
He went political for something once, it might have been BLM and got absolutely shafted for it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Isn't this the second time he's failed to beat his own record? I remember him doing something in Dubai and didn't make it then either. He also ran the Dubai half marathon and had to quit that too. Absolute twit.

The minute he showed those bottles of champagne I knew he wouldn't get it. Ha!

Reactions: 5
I can’t find anything that says how many people were actually in the crowd last night. The world record he set in 2017 was 3,804.

Reactions: 1
Have another bash at it Joe…don’t charge people, ask for a donation instead of people can afford it. Don’t make it when most ordinary people in London are just finishing work and hit the target audience and allow younger kids to go. Not really difficult to work out where it went wrong. Wonder how many of those awful overpriced T-shirts Lululemon have been left with. He’ll be sat in his sauna praying for another wave of covid to get his popularity up

Reactions: 10
Proceeds to Calm, so that will be after his fee, the cost of the ridiculous trailer etc etc. What a joke. He could have just asked people to donate to Calm rather than inflate his ego.
Try again next year, Joe, haha, with every year his reach is surely going to wane as people tire of his media presence and the next workout guru comes along to take his place. He'll be irrelevant soon.

Reactions: 10
he could have really blown up and become more of a successful brand, akin to some B/C list celebrities we see regularly on tv & social media, but the truth it his personality falls flat. He just doesn’t have that charisma to be what he wants to be. The only brag of his legacy is literally the pe thing during the lockdown.

Reactions: 12
I think he DID used to have it but lost it a couple of years ago. When he was doing his lean in 15 quick meal videos and workouts on his flats roof he was actually half decent and was definitely in better shape. He lost his way for sure as he got more successful and the money got to his head.

Reactions: 9
Proceeds to Calm, so that will be after his fee, the cost of the ridiculous trailer etc etc. What a joke. He could have just asked people to donate to Calm rather than inflate his ego.
Try again next year, Joe, haha, with every year his reach is surely going to wane as people tire of his media presence and the next workout guru comes along to take his place. He'll be irrelevant soon.
Him showing off his effing trailer is peak bell end behavior. It was stocked with drinks and beer as well. How much did that all cost I wonder? What was his cut? Just happy it was another challenge failed.

Reactions: 8
Oh and he’s showing off again on the orient express. He is sooooo in love with himself and you have to wonder why.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.