Joe Wicks #14 Sir Joe of Gin Tons, M(assive) B(ell) E(nd)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is his obsession with charred veg?? 1. Charring anything is carcinogenic and 2. Vegetables are delicious and can be cooked in so many ways why would you burn them to tit?

Reactions: 15
I’m so glad he’s found time to relax in Wales this week, he worked so hard last week . . . Oh hang on he’s just come back from 8 day holiday in Spain. Does he ever actually do any proper work?
If professional bleep is a recognised trade then he’s working 24/7

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He can’t be, he wouldn’t have managed not to post a million stories showing how wild and wacky he is while showing the plebs what they’re missing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s no way that twit wrote any book, he’s got the iq of a flip flop
There’s no way he wrote them recipes! I’m sure he’s been caught out too by saying he had something for the first time when it was featured in one of his books.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God him and Russell brand look identikit don't they? Dark messy hair and greying beards. Both washed up has been casting about trying to stay in the limelight.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had my begging email for his record attempt on Wednesday…..guessing they’ve sold nowhere near enough tickets…not as popular as he thought he was

Reactions: 5
Did he plug his record attempt on GMB? Doing it at 6.30pm on a Wednesday was a pretty stupid idea. Surely Sunday morning would have been better, more people would be free, more visitors in London might have gone down. I don’t work in Marketing and even I can see that. If I lived in London would I want to trek to Hyde park at 6.30pm after work? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t it be amazing if he didn’t get anywhere near the record??? He must be absolutely desperate to go on GB ‘News’ 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Did he plug his record attempt on GMB? Doing it at 6.30pm on a Wednesday was a pretty stupid idea. Surely Sunday morning would have been better, more people would be free, more visitors in London might have gone down. I don’t work in Marketing and even I can see that. If I lived in London would I want to trek to Hyde park at 6.30pm after work? 🤔
Probably couldn’t get permission to do it at a weekend… or he has ginton plans (more believable).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.