Joe Wicks #14 Sir Joe of Gin Tons, M(assive) B(ell) E(nd)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, really annoys me how much I love the way Rosie dresses. (if anyone knows where that dress in his latest pic is from, let me know)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another PE with Joe tour?!?!?! Do we need another one? My daughter does PE twice a weekly quite happily without the assistance of Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's been over 2 years mate, let it go, everyone else has forgotten about it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus he's going to dine out on PE with Joe for as long as he can isn't he?!
Wonder if mini really did approach him or if he's brother approached them.
Can't wait to see his burpee Jesus arrivals standing with his head out the sunroof of a mini convertible. What a plonker.
Really hope ticket sales are poor and he starts to realise his 15 mins ended a year ago.

Reactions: 5
400 quid pp for that lunch on a train 😭😭😭
Imagine having that money to chuck about earnt by being a dick

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Jesus he's going to dine out on PE with Joe for as long as he can isn't he?!
Wonder if mini really did approach him or if he's brother approached them.
Can't wait to see his burpee Jesus arrivals standing with his head out the sunroof of a mini convertible. What a plonker.
Really hope ticket sales are poor and he starts to realise his 15 mins ended a year ago.
He’s had a mini for years, when he used to live in the Surbiton flat. When he first got one he posted how grateful etc he was to be able to afford it so guessing it’s a long standing thing

Reactions: 1
Pregnancy safe work outs with Rosie. I know he's got qualifications etc but surely thered be something extra to proclaim you can create pregnancy safe work outs?

Reactions: 3
He’s got his Mrs pregnant 3 times so probably thinks that’s enough
Also he doesn’t seem to be giving modifications, she’s jumping around, we know she has to keep exercising through pregnancy to keep the 🔥 body (no shade against any pregnant women exercising btw) but he won’t consider that lots of women won’t have access to the equipment she has or have been following a similar exercise plan…

Reactions: 10
Sorry and I know nothing but her jumping around like that doesn’t look great.

Reactions: 5
I worked with my PT with both my pregnancies until about 34 weeks and he tailored everything as I went along. Lots of stuff he changed or did alternates as I got larger. I would not have been jumping around in my third trimester. Also ligaments gets loose due to pregnancy hormones so he should be making sure the workouts are suitable. It just looked like a normal workout to me and she actually looked fitter than him!

Reactions: 11
Not low carbing this week then, a lake of beans and toast. He preaches consistency to goals but is so inconsistent himself.
I'm sure late pregnancy is not a time to start using weights if you weren't doing so pre pregnancy. Let's hope the released videos actually have some disclaimers/adaptations. The average pregnant person is not Dosie Wicks. I ran pre pregnancy but had to stop at 12 weeks as my knees were hurting due to more elastic joints. I def couldn't have been jumping, stuck to pregnancy yoga, cycling and walking to keep fit.

Reactions: 7
Marley was prem wasn’t he? You’d think she’d be over cautious this time round,
Yeah he was but she has to maintain her 🔥 body and be part of the brand!

Pretty sure he's never done this type of workout before so probably just trying to widen his audience whilst he's a tiny bit relevant still.

Reactions: 4
Yeah he was but she has to maintain her 🔥 body and be part of the brand!

Pretty sure he's never done this type of workout before so probably just trying to widen his audience whilst he's a tiny bit relevant still.
I wonder if that ‘growth’ position in his company got filled? Because it would be very worrying if he started edging into the pregnancy market.

Not low carbing this week then, a lake of beans and toast. He preaches consistency to goals but is so inconsistent himself.
There must have been two cans of beans on that plate, surely that’s way over any recommended portion size for one person.

Joe Wicks is not someone I’d be looking to for pregnancy workout videos. Am sure he did a few with 🔥 last time but they looked more gentle than this. Doesn’t seem to be any caveats about taking it at your own pace/not suitable for everyone/don’t start exercising like this late in pregnancy if you haven’t already etc etc.
I follow Chloe Marley and she’s been working out throughout her pregnancy but putting disclaimers alongside everything as well as giving modifications and also talking about how her body has changed etc and what she has to do differently. How will just expect Dozie to bang out an hour on the peloton and a couple of hour classes everyday so she’s back to pre pregnancy shape in 24 hours and ready for the reconnecting 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.