Joe Wicks #14 Sir Joe of Gin Tons, M(assive) B(ell) E(nd)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must have been two cans of beans on that plate, surely that’s way over any recommended portion size for one person.
i hope he’s not planning on jumping in the ice bath later, there’ll be ice cubes firing off all over the garden as his hole goes into overdrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He got Rosie to film a pregnancy workout last time and she went into early labour a couple of days later. Of course might not have been anything to do with the workout but I wouldn’t be taking any chances!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He was more interested in his motorcycle and reconnecting with Dosie than he was his Orem baby wasn’t he? Doubt he gave a flying duck when the baby was in uterine. Gimme 20 Rosie!!

Reactions: 7
Also, I’ve had 4 children and am pretty active but had fairly crap pregnancies and just couldn’t have done a workout to save my life. I reckon pregnant women who do want to work out are probably used to it and more often than not will seek out their own training routines and trainers.

Putting these random workouts on Youtube with a pregnant Rosie may be quite dangerous for some women who don’t usually exercise. They may see Rosie and think ‘well if she is doing it then it must be ok’ and exercise when they are not used to it putting a strain on both their body and the baby.

Reactions: 13
Agree. I was already working with my PT when I got pregnant and he trained me through the pregnancy and as he already knew me and what I was capable of I always felt very safe. In the last month I just did swimming (gentle) and pregnancy yoga.
He really should put a disclaiming saying she works out regularly and everyone is different and to work with your limits etc

Reactions: 11
What’s the curly haired bleep been up to lately? I dip in and out of this thread so need to catch up on his latest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is Marley sitting in that chair on a table?? 😳

And I'm all for having fun with your kids, but teaching them to use the sofa as a soft play? duck off Joe. And get a hair wash and cut while your at it - why women go all gooey eyed over him I have no idea!

Screenshot_2022-07-02-11-09-25-111.jpg

What’s the curly haired bleep been up to lately? I dip in and out of this thread so need to catch up on his latest.

Here's your update... *Drum roll*...

He is still a bleep 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is Marley sitting in that chair on a table?? 😳

And I'm all for having fun with your kids, but teaching them to use the sofa as a soft play? duck off Joe. And get a hair wash and cut while your at it - why women go all gooey eyed over him I have no idea!

View attachment 1385633

Here's your update... *Drum roll*...

He is still a bleep 🤣🤣
Agree. I was already working with my PT when I got pregnant and he trained me through the pregnancy and as he already knew me and what I was capable of I always felt very safe. In the last month I just did swimming (gentle) and pregnancy yoga.
He really should put a disclaiming saying she works out regularly and everyone is different and to work with your limits etc
Marley on that chair!!! I’m not a parent so I don’t like to go around judging but surely he could easily fall? For a little one that’s a long way to fall. God the man is a liability. Hope they keep baby 3 alive 🙄

Reactions: 10
Marley on that chair!!! I’m not a parent so I don’t like to go around judging but surely he could easily fall? For a little one that’s a long way to fall. God the man is a liability. Hope they keep baby 3 alive 🙄
I'm a parent of 3 and I do judge him 🙈 his unhealthy binge eating/over exercising way of living is incredibly toxic and with his children being exposed to that, I wouldn't be surprised if they develop the same habits when they grow up ☹

I do feel for Rosie, I get she worked out before pregnancies, but I bet you all she wants to do is put her feet up and indulge in a box of chocolates in front of Bridget Jones - but we all know Sir Joe won't allow that and piles the pressure on her to keep up with workouts so she stays "hot" (🔥) and snaps back to her pre pregnancy weight hours after giving birth 🙄

Reactions: 9
I'm a parent of 3 and I do judge him 🙈 his unhealthy binge eating/over exercising way of living is incredibly toxic and with his children being exposed to that, I wouldn't be surprised if they develop the same habits when they grow up ☹

I do feel for Rosie, I get she worked out before pregnancies, but I bet you all she wants to do is put her feet up and indulge in a box of chocolates in front of Bridget Jones - but we all know Sir Joe won't allow that and piles the pressure on her to keep up with workouts so she stays "hot" (🔥) and snaps back to her pre pregnancy weight hours after giving birth 🙄
I totally get the vibes from him that his undying love is 100% based on her body (sorry but her face ain’t all that). We’ve all seen the portions she eats compared to him and I find that really concerning. He really is a complete bleep.

Reactions: 12
Just looking at the photo he’s posted of the pair of them at Adele last night. Why has she always got to make a big thing of holding her bump in every photo. It’s ok love we know you’re pregnant, don’t need to emphasise it by constantly drawing attention to your bump 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Child safety issues aside, why does he need to post stories of him jumping on the sofa with the kids? How is it relevant to his "brand". I thought he put his phone say at the weekend and was "present" not set it up on the worktop to record it. Take it Rosie had left him in charge this am hence the mayhem. Think Indie is probably more mature than he is.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.