Joe Wicks #14 Sir Joe of Gin Tons, M(assive) B(ell) E(nd)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That massive house and they still have piles of crap on the kitchen table/counter and an airer of laundry! He moans about Marley's sleeping but from what he shows he seems to have a lovely temperament and clearly worships his dad, poor kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The kids are adorable 💛….also I want to know where the sofa thing they have that indie was bouncing on is from! It looks so squishy and comfy lol

Reactions: 1
I felt bad for Marley because being the eldest child I know Indie would of over filled her bowl too and Marley no doubt copied! But he got picked on because he's not Joe's favourite.
But he is adorable and my favourite Wicks child.

Reactions: 3
Asif the twit can't even butter a couple of crumpets without needing to have his phone in his hand filming it for Instagram. He really does have a problem!
bleeping hell, I have at least FOUR crumpets and 1/2lb of butter, when I enjoy them. 😎😎😛

Reactions: 5
Sometimes I wonder if he puts on his extreme levels of naivety or if he really is that sheltered...
He’s just desperate to upload content. From buttering a bleeping crumpet to a horse or a lamb. His phone addiction is through the roof, then preaches to us to cut back. The guy is a complete and utter joke

Looks like he’s been out clubbing as well. God I bet Rosie can’t stand the sight of him. Bet she has to get off on daydreaming when she was a pretend lesbian!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish he would stop banging on about mental health just because it’s the flavour of the month, trendy buzz word(s) at the moment. bleeping boring and he hasn’t got a clue anyway. The geezer has serious issues he needs to address before he starts preaching to us.

I’m so glad he’s found time to relax in Wales this week, he worked so hard last week . . . Oh hang on he’s just come back from 8 day holiday in Spain. Does he ever actually do any proper work?

Reactions: 9
Reckon he'll break the guiness world record thing?
I hope not because it'll be another thing for him to bang on about.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.