Joe Wicks #14 Sir Joe of Gin Tons, M(assive) B(ell) E(nd)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon he'll break the guiness world record thing?
I hope not because it'll be another thing for him to bang on about.
Unless it’s the record for being the World’s most infuriating twit,I don’t think we’ll have anything to worry about.,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is HIIT still a thing? I used to do HIIT classes in 2015, isn't there a newer fad now?

Reactions: 8
What Joe does isn't even HIIT, it's bodyweight circuits. I did one of his workouts and it's not even that high cardio. HIIT is like doing sprints until you physically collapse from exhaustion, not bloody bicycle crunches!

Reactions: 6
What Joe does isn't even HIIT, it's bodyweight circuits. I did one of his workouts and it's not even that high cardio. HIIT is like doing sprints until you physically collapse from exhaustion, not bloody bicycle crunches!
Yeah so true….most of what people including Joe class as HIIT is nowhere near proper HIIT. It’s like you said simply circuit training which is fine but don’t call it HIIT. You wouldn’t be able to do proper HIIT training more that twice a week if you do it right as you would tax your CNS to shreds. It’s just a trendy name that people like Joe have latched onto to sell their crappy programmes. He doesn’t even do it for his own training anyway he just lifts weights!

Reactions: 4
Joe, stop broadcasting your little girl to millions of followers when she is showing her underwear. It’s just common sense

Reactions: 9
I'm launching a new workout programme, Tattlers get a 20% discount with the code WICKSISAPRICK20, it's called LIIT. Low Intensity Interval Training.

You leave your snacks upstairs, and you stay downstairs. Everytime you want a snack, you have to walk upstairs to get them. And you can only take one snack at a time.

Other LIIT workout techniques can be found in my exclusive new workout programme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm launching a new workout programme, Tattlers get a 20% discount with the code WICKSISAPRICK20, it's called LIIT. Low Intensity Interval Training.

You leave your snacks upstairs, and you stay downstairs. Everytime you want a snack, you have to walk upstairs to get them. And you can only take one snack at a time.

Other LIIT workout techniques can be found in my exclusive new workout programme.
Do you get to stop for gin tons half way up the stairs ?
If so I’m in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, he's admitted he's nowhere near the numbers needed for the world record. No tit, people don't probably fancy the expense of getting to central London and then mingling with thausands of others in the current economic and post pandemic climate. I'd rather just give a fiver straight to charity TBH. Was it his idea to go for the record? Fuelling his ego!

Reactions: 10
He seems to have a real issue with carbs. Made comments in Spain about over eating but specifically mentioned carbs and today has almost eaten likes he’s on a Keto diet, again mentioning low carb. For someone who doesn’t count calories and claims healthy eating and exercise is all he needs he has a really weird issue with carbs.

Reactions: 8
He seems to have a real issue with carbs. Made comments in Spain about over eating but specifically mentioned carbs and today has almost eaten likes he’s on a Keto diet, again mentioning low carb. For someone who doesn’t count calories and claims healthy eating and exercise is all he needs he has a really weird issue with carbs.
His whole 90 day plan is focussed on how carbs are bad. When I did it it gave me a real issue with carbs, bordering on disordered eating. The first 30 days of the plan you can’t eat carbs unless you’ve exercised immediately beforehand. Any other meal after this meal in the day has to be no carbs. The next 30 days the exercise got ‘more intense’ so you can introduce a second meal containing carbs, and the last 30 days the exercise increased again, so you can have carbs in each meal. It totally messed with my head and made me feel like I always needed to ‘earn’ my carbs. Sometimes it still creeps in a little bit and it’s been 3 years since I ‘graduated’.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I still don’t get how he’s written 10 cookbooks and is an ambassador for Gousto but still eats tit like that for dinner!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His whole 90 day plan is focussed on how carbs are bad. When I did it it gave me a real issue with carbs, bordering on disordered eating. The first 30 days of the plan you can’t eat carbs unless you’ve exercised immediately beforehand. Any other meal after this meal in the day has to be no carbs. The next 30 days the exercise got ‘more intense’ so you can introduce a second meal containing carbs, and the last 30 days the exercise increased again, so you can have carbs in each meal. It totally messed with my head and made me feel like I always needed to ‘earn’ my carbs. Sometimes it still creeps in a little bit and it’s been 3 years since I ‘graduated’.
So pretty much the same disordered eating that Slimming World/Weight Watchers folk end up with :/

Reactions: 6
TWO salmon fillets, burnt veg but not a potato in sight. Bleurgh! Roasted (burnt) sprouts - sound gross and massively out of season at the moment! Doubt he cares about that though, or the airmiles and environmental destruction things like growing avocado involves, as he's always eating those too.
When he's not low carbing almost every meal is rice or pasta with added cake and biscuits. I'm sure he'll be back on that soon, it's the weekend after all!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.