Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a twit the way he was going off this morning about Marley waking him up in the night.
Kids 2, it’s not uncommon for them to still wake up!
He was proper bitter towards him, don’t think he’s even bothered that it’s obvious to see he doesn’t really like him
The way he speaks to him is horrible 😞

That’s what happens when you keep kids out late at night, they wake if they’re out of their routine. That’s what we found with our eldest. Later bedtime doesn’t mean later wake up

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was going to say, Marley probs woke up because you kept him up way past his bedtime. Fair enough, if that's what you want to do, but then you have to expect it and not blame the poor child.

Must say though, Marley has great speech. My girl is the same age and doesn't speak nearly as clearly!

Reactions: 13
Accidentally switched on itv for about 20 seconds this morning
Our messiah was on there banging on about his parents' drug addictions again!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
He literally posts 50 insufferable stories about sleep and going to bed early so you can suck every last bit of enjoyment out of your life and hours later he’s on the razz, binge watching tv, napping, out late with the kids. Utterly clueless. Such a gigantic smug twit with zero self-awareness.

Constantly publicly dragging his parents is shameful. I hate him!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Parenting Hell was hell with Joe this week. He has zero humour. Every time they tried to make jokes it was like it completely passed him by. Lots of slagging his parents again. He said his mum had an eating disorder which could explain his disordered eating. It wasn’t the waffles and wagon wheels that was the problem like he projects.

Reactions: 12
I was in the Works today and his new book is in there half price already 🤣 wasn’t it only launched on Thursday?!!!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was in a night out and saw Joe there with his phone out filming it all I’d ram the phone so far up his backside he would need to do a lot of burpees to get it back out again! Stop filming your life ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The coat flip isn’t new or particularly impressive Joe, most nurseries teach it so kids can be independent and learn to dress themselves. I bet he’s gutted Indie didn’t learn it first. Marley is a super cute kid though

Reactions: 15
My daughters wake up time is 6am. So how do I do that? Go to bed at 9pm? Sometimes she wakes at 5.30am! Honestly I do not need him preaching to me about sleep!
yesterday I was out the house at 8am to do the nursery drop then head to work for 8 hours, home, tea and bed. The man doesn’t have a clue. If he leaves the house he gets picked up and his work involves standing around having his photo taken or doing a few burpees. I bet he does 3 or 4 hours of ‘work’ at most.
My daughter was an early waker too and it was day after day month after month of pre 6am. It’s tough when you’re working, doing school run, housework, cooking etc…I spent years listening to dickheads like Joe spouting stuff like “wake earlier, get your workout in, blah blah blah” and I felt so useless and bad about myself as I wasn’t up at 5.30 doing burpees to improve myself. A few years on I can see it now and it makes me angry that these idiots can infiltrate your mental health so negatively.
Joe and his ilk don’t work like normal people. They don’t do school runs at 7.30 to get to work by 8am, they don’t cook at 6pm when they’ve just got home, knackered and hungry, they get endless free food and drink, they have nannies, sleep experts, nutritionists, managers, PR. The fact he has the bare face to lecture any normal person on how to live better is breathtaking. He is pure TOXIC energy. The day everyone wakes up to this nonsense will be a better day for everyone’s mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My daughter was an early waker too and it was day after day month after month of pre 6am. It’s tough when you’re working, doing school run, housework, cooking etc…I spent years listening to dickheads like Joe spouting stuff like “wake earlier, get your workout in, blah blah blah” and I felt so useless and bad about myself as I wasn’t up at 5.30 doing burpees to improve myself. A few years on I can see it now and it makes me angry that these idiots can infiltrate your mental health so negatively.
Joe and his ilk don’t work like normal people. They don’t do school runs at 7.30 to get to work by 8am, they don’t cook at 6pm when they’ve just got home, knackered and hungry, they get endless free food and drink, they have nannies, sleep experts, nutritionists, managers, PR. The fact he has the bare face to lecture any normal person on how to live better is breathtaking. He is pure TOXIC energy. The day everyone wakes up to this nonsense will be a better day for everyone’s mental health.
The real world perfectly written !
I have 3 children and work and totally get this !
These people are just money making scam artists at the end of the day !
Do a 12 hour shift then preach to me about exercise and healthy food !
keep the house clean
Cook a meal for 5 every night
Keep on top of the washing
Do a long commute
Do the school run morning and afternoon
Look after elderly relatives
Be a good parent and partner
Then come back to me ….

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Quietly minding my own business in Sainsburys & burpee Jesus comes on the tannoy plugging his new photo album/cook book. Shoot me now 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
The real world perfectly written !
I have 3 children and work and totally get this !
These people are just money making scam artists at the end of the day !
Do a 12 hour shift then preach to me about exercise and healthy food !
keep the house clean
Cook a meal for 5 every night
Keep on top of the washing
Do a long commute
Do the school run morning and afternoon
Look after elderly relatives
Be a good parent and partner
Then come back to me ….
THANK YOU. Both of you have summed it up perfectly. I’d also like to point out my utter rage as obesity being framed as some sort of moral failing. If people are reaching for crap fast food here is the reason why. It’s not about us not setting intentions and batch cooking. It’s about modem life. People weren’t setting intentions and waking up at 5am to do hiit workouts 40 years ago when we didn’t have an obesity problem in this country. I wonder why?

I couldn’t agree more that Joe wicks is bloody toxic. I wish more people would open their eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just been looking at Chameleon’s website as I’m in London next mo th me a friend suggested we eat there.
The website states “Over 18s only”, so how was Burpee Jesus and Dozie Magdalene there on Friday night with their kids. Put me right off, I’m suggesting elsewhere.

• Haha
Oh Ffs that’s all you need. Some prick with the IQ of a flip flop disturbing your food shop.
Well exactly! Having a little peruse of the yoghurt selection & there he was! Twice in the half hour I was in the store. You’ve got to feel for the staff really, poor bastards being subjected to that irritating whine all day 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.