Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s on Lorraine this morning apparently talking about “why the days of topless photoshoots are over”, don’t know if that applies to him or Dozie 😂
He’s bloody everywhere at the moment!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just listened to the Parenting Hell podcast (which is my absolute favourite usually!) and my god he's an insufferable ar*e isn't he. Rob and Josh were really struggling to try and add some humour, he takes himself very seriously and there wasn't much room for levity. Melter.

Reactions: 9
So taking one for the team and watching Lorraine. Hes spoken about how difficult it is a parent to feed your kids good food (Joe you used to give Indie food for breakfast if she didn't have it for dinner) and of course about how difficult it his childhood was.

Hes got no humour at all Lorraine is giggling trying to crack jokes and hes not joining in.

Nothing new to add just really boring interview as he always repeats the same tit.

Reactions: 12
I just listened to the Parenting Hell podcast (which is my absolute favourite usually!) and my god he's an insufferable ar*e isn't he. Rob and Josh were really struggling to try and add some humour, he takes himself very seriously and there wasn't much room for levity. Melter.
He has the personality and sense of humour of a wet flannel. If he had anything about him, he would have been commissioned for a tv show years ago! He’s not a cook or chef and is a no better PT than one in your local town centre 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure you have to be a parent to enjoy this podcast but I can safely say it’s not for me! Was interested to see how burpee prat came across but tbh I’m amazed he was even asked? It seems like everyone who has kids feels the need to impart their wisdom but I’d personally rather hear from an expert.

Reactions: 6
I am new to this thread but had to say something... I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it but he's on the Alan Carr podcast this week and the way he talks about himself is crazy, he really thinks he's the dogs bollocks, constantly praising himself talking about how generous he is etc. And the way he talks about his wife is so condescending, like shes a child. Something about their relationship makes me uncomfortable, I suspect he's very controlling

Reactions: 18
I suspect he is controlling as hell. She’s certainly changed since they’ve been together and I’m pretty sure he controls the purse strings.

Reactions: 14
Why is he accepting gifted chocolate! Loves his celeb lifestyle, completely doesn’t get he has followers with potential body image issues following him. What a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You just know he’ll be shovelling the lot down his throat with no willpower whatsoever. Do as I say not as I do wicks.

Also the way he is do over preoccupied with the way Rosie and indie look 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 14
Did anyone hear him on scott mills on radio 1 today getting wound up by 'superfan steve'? The man needs a sense of humour transplant!

Reactions: 9
I haven’t heard him on the radio but did see Lorraine. He’s very dry and dull. He was talking about eating healthy for mood etc, then hours later is showing a bag full of chocolates and sweets he’s been gifted. The message he sends is so mixed and confused. What’s is USP? Loads of apps and people on YouTube these days. He doesn’t even do HIIT anymore he weight trains in his gym everyday.

Reactions: 12
His latest book has clearly bombed, saw it in The Works this morning under a tenner. No wonder he’s all over every broadcaster like a bad rash, he needs the pr

• Haha
He was also on runpod with Jenny Falconer bigging himself up. The worst was him talking about doing the morning runs at the different cities he stopped at. Making sure EVERYONE gets a selfie with him because that’s why they came. Bellend

• Haha
I don't (never have) feel comfortable with Joe sharing peoples stories re mental health (usually shared in the medium of a screenshot of an insta message).
But tonight its verging on sickening - two guys at two different book signings coming up to Joe purely to thank him for saving their lives?
I'm not downplaying mental health struggles at all (especially suicide attempts) but the way Joe has hand picked those and is broad casting them - he can now add saving lives to his list of 'achievements'.

I don't (never have) feel comfortable with Joe sharing peoples stories re mental health (usually shared in the medium of a screenshot of an insta message).
But tonight its verging on sickening - two guys at two different book signings coming up to Joe purely to thank him for saving their lives?
I'm not downplaying mental health struggles at all (especially suicide attempts) but the way Joe has hand picked those and is broad casting them - he can now add saving lives to his list of 'achievements'.
It’s so crass and disingenuous. Men taking their lives is an epidemic in this country. Many of them don’t show any signs before they do it. To say that diet and exercise can cure this makes me sick. God I cannot stand this man. I know we laugh our tits off at the prat but this message is so dangerous. Hate him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hate myself for once thinking he was attractive 🤢! This was back in the very early days before I realised he is actually a self centered wanker only interested in the Joe Show. He’s ageing so badly, he’s only interested in Rosie’s body of 🔥, the one child he has (poor Marley), his food binges and he is so far removed from the real world it’s embarrassing

I feel exactly the same. Wonder, if it did happen as he says, whether he asked those men if it was ok to share his”achievement” with his disciples?
His ego is a massively out of control again, we’ll be back to the late night binges and lunchtime gin tons soon.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.