Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he gets lots of adults saying they hate exercise and his response is . . . . Not to offer advice or help. Nope it’s to tell people that kids need to do exercise and you need to learn to love it as a child. Wtf! How is that answering the question or helping those adults that’s have reached out to him 🙄
His cat comments just make me laugh. Totally clueless about cats. He doesn’t even seem to understand cats sleep for 16 hours a day and that cat did not want to be stroked 🤣

Reactions: 5
Why does he let the kids wander round the gym whilst he's prattling about? They're both so little still and its a split second he doesn't pay attention and they've hurt themselves.

Also its all well and good getting kids into excercise but they're not developed enough surely to be copying him and should be doing kid friendly stuff ? (I'm tired and grumpy and he as always has fucked me off!)

Reactions: 8
I don’t have cats, seriously allergic so can’t even go near but even I can see that cat is giving him all the signals to tell him to duck off. He’s got absolutely no clue. And if that’s him role modelling behaviours it’s only a matter of time before that poor cat scratches one of the kids and then it’ll disappear like Dozie’s dogs did when she hooked up with Joe

Reactions: 6
The way he talks about these "modelling behaviours" makes me really uneasy. I grew up in a house where my Mum and Dad would always bang the exercise drum as a way of burning off/earning food. Very problematic. Really hope Marley and Indie don't end up with issues down the line.

Reactions: 12
Wouldn't he be better modelling a healthy relationship with food and keeping active?

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't he be better modelling a healthy relationship with food and keeping active?
I agree how about going out as a family for a lovely walk and explore ! They seem to spend a lot of time just thinking about what exercise they need and exercising indoors !

The way he talks about these "modelling behaviours" makes me really uneasy. I grew up in a house where my Mum and Dad would always bang the exercise drum as a way of burning off/earning food. Very problematic. Really hope Marley and Indie don't end up with issues down the line.
I don't think it's possible to have a fitness guru dad and a model mom and have a normal relationship with food. The best case scenario is that they have friends with parents who have a good snack cupboard.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love the parenting hell podcast with Josh Widdicombe and Rob becket but guess who is on todays episode 🙄. Urgh that has annoyed me so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So this morning he has publicised going on heart fm, doing a podcast with Alan carr and going on James martin but didn’t mention the parenting podcast. Not sure if I should be annoyed or pleased 🤣

• Haha
This is enormously petty, but I'm still bitter at Joe because I did his pregnancy workouts and they fucked my knees for the last couple of weeks of pregnancy. Every other major fitness YouTuber includes warmups and cool downs. It seems weirdly irresponsible that he never does?

Was such a disappointing listen, he has absolutely no sense of humour ergh
Not a huge surprise. I remember I first went off of him when I saw him on This Morning and he kept badgering Holly to remember his catchphrases. Like buddy, she doesn't care about your tiny trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.