Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those Amazon reviews are GOLD 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Especially about there being loads of photos of him and the family.

Welcome to Joe's world of fancying himself more than anything else!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow some of the reviews 😂 not the response burpee Jesus would expect

Disliked-far too many photos of author!! (Self indulgent) too many recipes for vegan/vegetarian. I do use a couple recipes i have so not that i dont like but just seems far too many. Not a balanced book. Some recipes i will try but on the whole, not what i was expecting as first book was so good. No calories or nutritional information included either-thats kinda important when trying to plan meals and standard with cook books these days particularly with the drive for healthier eating which this book is advocating. Very dissapointed and I wouldnt recommend. Sorry Joe, wont look at any more of your books. Returned

I bought one of his books before The Fat Loss Plan it has great recipes.
But I am sending this book back the day after I received it. The recipes are just not up my street and did not look attractive and i did not like the combinations. Also as lovely as his family the endless photographs of them just got on my nerves. I would prefer pictures of cooking and the food at stages etc.
Also i could not find a seller that showed an index of recipes and or a couple of pages of recipes, so I had to buy the book blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm voting all the bad reviews as helpful.

One review says there are over 50 pages of photos of him and his family!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Joe's minions leaving lots of 5 star reviews now, lots without "Verified Purchase" - shows how the Amazon rating system is basically pointless

Reactions: 11
I think burpee Jesus vastly over estimated how much people like him. His desperation for a tv show featuring Dozie and the kids is blatant, think Jamie Oliver’s career is safe there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't get what Indie and Marley are still out? And Joe for that matter - I thought he went to bed at 7pm to stop his ginton binges.

Looking forward to the David Brent impressions later🤥

ETA - its not a bleeping date night if your kids are there. Its a family meal. Bellend.

Reactions: 16
I’m so confused. I thought it was early tea, bed and no tv?
last night he was out late getting drunk, the night before he was asking for tv suggestions to watch in bed and tonight hes out eating with the kids late 🤔
It’s like he doesn’t practice what he preaches . .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He also had an afternoon nap today, with Marley, Dosie and the cat apparently. Goodness only knows what indie was doing, writing a novel probably the way he goes on about her ability.
Because we can all grab a mid afternoon nap mid week after a bender can't we...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love the parenting hell podcast with Josh Widdicombe and Rob becket but guess who is on todays episode 🙄. Urgh that has annoyed me so much.
And me I was only thinking the other day I hope they never have him on. I refuse to listen. I see he is doing the rounds as he was doing Alan Carrs podcast today as well. Bell end

Reactions: 3
Such a twit the way he was going off this morning about Marley waking him up in the night.
Kids 2, it’s not uncommon for them to still wake up!
He was proper bitter towards him, don’t think he’s even bothered that it’s obvious to see he doesn’t really like him

Reactions: 11
Such a twit the way he was going off this morning about Marley waking him up in the night.
Kids 2, it’s not uncommon for them to still wake up!
He was proper bitter towards him, don’t think he’s even bothered that it’s obvious to see he doesn’t really like him
He really doesn't like Marley does he :( poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.