Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can duck right off with his lecture this morning.
Some of us work late into the evening, get up at 6 to sort kids/load slow cooker/quick tidy up/do school run/walk the dog and get to work.

Reactions: 12
Confession: I don't finish bedtime til about 9pm either, and sometimes I go straight to bed after 🤣

I definitely do not get up at 6 for a workout though, can't think of anything worse...

Reactions: 11
As if Joe leaves his phone alone by 9pm!? The reason he looks like tit is because he literally lives his life through the lens of his iPhone. I can’t believe he has the cheek to tell people to stop scrolling through their phones and prioritise sleep. Yeah cheers for that Joe you genius!

Reactions: 13
I hate his self righteous presumption that people who go to bed late are just watching tv or on social
Media. Often I watch no tv because after bedtime I have to tidy, wash up, put the washing away (things normal people do!) and until recently I was finishing bedtime and then studying for 2 hours as I was completing a qualification and it was the my time I could study.

Reactions: 15
Am I the only person who doesn’t see the attraction with Rosie? Granted she has a fantastic figure but I think she is quite manly looking.

Reactions: 20
Must be staying up then tonight.

Screenshot_20220316-214042_Instagram.jpg

I thought we weren't allowed to watch films or TV and we had to sacrifice all for sleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
SHUT UP ABOUT SLEEP JOE
I literally got half way through his second story snippet today before I switched off and said "Oh F**k off Joe!!" out loud to myself. This pr*ck is so far removed from reality it's unreal. I am sick of the self obsessed sanctimonious drivel that spews from his squeaky mouth on the daily. I honestly hope to God that baby number 3 comes along and gives him the biggest reality check ever!!
What a D*ckhead!

Lol I work long days at a hospital and start at 6.45 am and finish at 8.45pm.. by the time I’m home, showered and in bed it’s nearly 10pm and then I’m up again the next morning at 5.30 for the next 6.45am start!! And that’s without any children!! But sure Joe, I just don’t make the effort to get up and exercise 😴😴
His morning workout is literally the ONLY thing this nob head needs to worry out !

The audacity of him preaching to us about stress!! The tw*t wouldn't know stress if it drowned him in his ice bath. I'm sick of these influencers giving us motivational speeches about what we should prioritise to get the most out of our day when all they've got to prioritise is a morning work out ! Imagine if he actually had any hard graft to do, experienced any real stress or dealt with any issues which compromised his precious 8 hours of peaceful sleep. Clueless div. He can get in the bin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Oh piss off Joe asking for advice about the cat because he was being an amazing husband and using the coconut oil on Dozie’s feet. Bet she’s livid at this massive lie to cover up the fact he he was using it to chonk one out whilst stroking the cat. Filthbag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I secretly want him to try and bath the cat 😂 I know some cats do like water but the majority definitely do not!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.