Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't give him an ounce of breast milk, you know. And gave him sugary cereal (in the nineties, when everyone ate sugary cereal). How dare she! The witch!
I am SHOCKED. And also miss my childhood sugary cereal of the 90s when you got a toy in the box 😂

(off track but a refresher from speaking of the knob head!)

And god forbid potato waffles!!!
As if she gave him food kids would want to eat?!

Reactions: 5
Didn't give him an ounce of breast milk, you know. And gave him sugary cereal (in the nineties, when everyone ate sugary cereal). How dare she! The witch!
Awful!! But re-serving the same meal over and over til the poor kid is starving and eats it out of desperation is fine.

Reactions: 7
To summarise today's stories Joe didn't just think of his bank balance when the lockdowns hit and he could peddle out PE with Joe and we could all worship him. No this is something he's worked on for years. But let's not forgot how 100 million people did his PE with Joe workouts incase we forgot how good Joe is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s looking so old. I was shocked to learn I’m the same age as him. I also have two kids (and no nanny!!) so can’t be the kids excuse. Ageing like milk

• Haha
Wasn’t he doing a 5km run this morning with all his adoring fans in Glasgow? Or did he let that one slide quietly……😏

• Haha
Judging by his stupid poll, nobody was interested 😂. That will absolutely kill his ego so I’m here for it!

Reactions: 6
His stories seem to show him showing off training at home. If he was away last night he wouldn't have been able to resist showing us his hotel room and every single course of his dinner. Maybe Glasgow got lucky and it was cancelled, or he got his date wrong😆

• Haha
Ah there you go! It was tomorrow so he has been able to cancel due to the weather. Phew! Dodged a bullet there Joe 😂

A guy with multiple cook books, is unable to properly cook a steak!! Then proceeds to have baked beans with the leathery mess?

Honestly he can get in the sea!

Reactions: 8
WHO eats a steak like that for bloody LUNCH on an inconsequential Wednesday?!

Christ Joe. 💰 dolla dolla bills y'aaaaaall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Joe cooking that steak on a Wednesday lunch time I don’t even get to have a lunch break 🙄
When I have finished work I drive straight to pick kids up from school and if I'm lucky I’ve remembered to pick the Tupperware box up on my way out in the morning and I get something to eat !
He has absolutely no idea of the real world

I'm just sick of him. Sick of him showing off his houses, his holidays, his possessions, his "perfect" children and his ex trashy glamour model turned Earth Mother wife. Sick of his topless selfies, his 6am half naked pull ups, his boring meals, his books, his ice baths, his Wednesday lunch time steak and his squeaky voice preaching to us about how all it takes to have stable mental health and everlasting success is a 20 minute morning work out in a fully equipped home gym.

Piss off Joe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm just sick of him. Sick of him showing off his houses, his holidays, his possessions, his "perfect" children and his ex trashy glamour model turned Earth Mother wife. Sick of his topless selfies, his 6am half naked pull ups, his boring meals, his books, his ice baths, his Wednesday lunch time steak and his squeaky voice preaching to us about how all it takes to have stable mental health and everlasting success is a 20 minute morning work out in a fully equipped home gym.

Piss off Joe.
Amen to that, he’s an absolute 🤡 of a man.

Reactions: 10
I am a teacher and was in school right through all the lockdowns. Every day we would take the kids to the hall to do Joe Wicks (I am not a PE teacher BTW). After the first week they lost interest and begged to do Just Dance from YouTube instead 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gotta show off the flash hotel he’s staying in in nauseating detail hasn’t he?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.