Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how he’s preaching about lifting weights now yet all his workouts are essentially just circuit based, even the weight based ones 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 9
His mantra has basically always been do as I say not as I do.
I dont know how anyone can be inspired with him as their pt (using that term lightly)

Reactions: 7
He gave indie and Marley 1 BAKED BEAN. Just 1!!! I can be tight because I love baked beans but if I’m going to give my kid a little bit it would be more then bloody 1!

Reactions: 6
He gave indie and Marley 1 BAKED BEAN. Just 1!!! I can be tight because I love baked beans but if I’m going to give my kid a little bit it would be more then bloody 1!
This is also the man who called his son greedy when he took the white chocolate off his oats 😭

• Sad
Don’t judge but I went to a book signing before I realised what a nob he was and he smelt so good! Short though didn’t t expect that haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
His preaching has been unbearable! Can't wait for him to come back to cold dark UK winter and see how his get up early, eat healthy mantra plays out then.
I thought you'd all got bored of his sanctimonious preaching like me, I missed the new thread start 😆
As for no child care, he's clearly had all manner of family members join in him in the US, his mum, his brother and now his Dad so I'm sure they probably all took a turn spending time with the Wicks off spring while he pissed off out with Dosie.

Reactions: 5
His preaching has been unbearable! Can't wait for him to come back to cold dark UK winter and see how his get up early, eat healthy mantra plays out then.
I thought you'd all got bored of his sanctimonious preaching like me, I missed the new thread start 😆
Me too 🤣

Reactions: 1
I hope everyone's ready for the earth to shake when our Lord and saviour lands back on British soil.

The gin bottles will be quaking

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t wait until he’s back to Blighty and enjoying the cold dark mornings and evenings
But then he’s not actually got to get up and go to work like the rest of us !!
I just don’t understand why people pay for his app when he is totally not relatable for the rest of us in the real world
He gets to exercise all day when he wants
He’s not knackered from work
He has no money worries
He has full time childcare in the form of Rosie
He’s just such an annoying twit !!

Reactions: 6
Dosie will be on a sex roster drawn up by him, ready to knock another sprog out. Ugh imagine that bouncing all over you like a wet lettuce

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
For a man who’s made a small fortune off ‘you don’t need a gym to get lean’ and home workouts he’s sure missing the gym and company!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does he expect the average Joe (pardon the pun) to get motivated to exercise when he’s talking about struggling in his palatial home gym? The arrogance of him!

Reactions: 13
Back less than 12 hours and nailing the cereal and toast like it’s going out of fashion….the new bod won’t last long doing that….then we’ll be back to everything in moderation again….how long do we reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought he didn’t believe in excuses and people that give in are weak … funny that Joe, it seems to be okay for you to inhale marmalade at the slightest sign of upheaval!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.