Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also don’t think the female transformation picture on his stories is realistic for most of us and actually think it’s not healthy to show images like that !
Yeah that’s a bit misleading as that’s was two years in the making and I think only half of it she followed Joe. She’s part of a particular friendship group who all started around lockdown. They are all massive fans of his and tag him in almost every story or post. Some of their transformations are incredible, but they are really the 1% of the people who follow his plans. There’s so much disappointment and failure in the background that is naturally not seen or shared. Not related to the woman in the photo but there’s also a lot of EDs hiding in plain sight following Joe and being utterly fanatical about him and his food/exercise regimes.

Reactions: 9
Imagine going on holiday for 3 months and going to sleep at 9.30 every night. What an absolute bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm no sleep expert (I'm not Joe!) but why is having a shake to get more energy before bed? Surely thats going to be detrimental to his new sleep routine!

Reactions: 5
We all know how this is going to play out.

There will be a smug montage about how his 3 month holiday has changed his life, followed by a picture slide show, followed by a back home pic.
Come the weekend, Dozie will be off on a bender and Joe will be downing the gin tons at midday before gorging on blocks of cheese and chocolate whilst spouting off some tit about moderation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t with this absolute b***end - does he not understand his “strategies” scream privilege and money?
I really need to unfollow him on FB as he pollutes my feed.

Reactions: 11
He’s back doing the ‘my child the genius’ thing again. She will probably be teaching the class by the time she’s 5 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just glad the wean in 15 phase is now over. That was definitely his most sanctimonious phase. I wonder if the kids eat chicken nuggets now, like all other toddlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm just glad the wean in 15 phase is now over. That was definitely his most sanctimonious phase. I wonder if the kids eat chicken nuggets now, like all other toddlers.
Id like to think it is, but it probably won’t be after the PE with Joe success over lockdown.
He knows that’s the quickest way to his knighthood that he desperately wants

Reactions: 8
Just wait til they have the next sprog.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I bet Indie is a little brat and that’s all Joe’s fault. She will be never told no as she’s put on a pedestal by him.

Reactions: 6
Those photos of Indie in his story. What the f?
Shes a gorgeous kid but broadcasting her like that is weird.

Reactions: 5
It’s like he thinks she the only kid like that. My daughter wore her frozen dress permanently at that age. We have a whole box of princess dresses. I saw the photos and thought and ??? It’s pretty normal for a 3 1/2 year old.

Reactions: 7
Indie practising her writing again, 10 mins a day! Interestingly was talking to a friend recently about "prep for school" she has years of experience in early years and said that being ready for school is about being able to put your coat and shoes on and off, carry a bag etc not write letters or count as that's what they teach! Not saying Indie cant do those but better for her to learn them.

Reactions: 15
Indie practising her writing again, 10 mins a day! Interestingly was talking to a friend recently about "prep for school" she has years of experience in early years and said that being ready for school is about being able to put your coat and shoes on and off, carry a bag etc not write letters or count as that's what they teach! Not saying Indie cant do those but better for her to learn them.
Yeah but those skills as I'm sure Indie could do as someone else said shes going to be teaching the class by age 5 aren't good for the gram. Not like her gin ton skills!
Also I feel so sorry for Indie - its her holiday too so why should her head dad dictate she spends 10 minutes daily doing something that's completely unnecessary for her right now!

He's not even teaching Indie to read properly. He's teaching her the short sounds "suh uh ner" instead of the phonics sounds she actually needs to learn like "sss uh nnnn". She's going to have to relearn it in September!

He's not even teaching Indie to read properly. He's teaching her the short sounds "suh uh ner" instead of the phonics sounds she actually needs to learn like "sss uh nnnn". She's going to have to relearn it in September!
My friend is a primary teacher and she says the biggest annoyance for them is competitive parents that want their kids to be the ones that can read/write and have been showing it off in social media…..they don’t teach the kids properly so then they have to relearn and end up getting frustrated because ‘it’s not how mummy/daddy taught them’ and often end up further behind in the end…..especially when it’s Jesus and Dozie doing the teaching…..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My friend is a primary teacher and she says the biggest annoyance for them is competitive parents that want their kids to be the ones that can read/write and have been showing it off in social media…..they don’t teach the kids properly so then they have to relearn and end up getting frustrated because ‘it’s not how mummy/daddy taught them’ and often end up further behind in the end…..especially when it’s Jesus and Dozie doing the teaching…..
That kind of pushiness only ever ends in tears. There were some parents like that at my child's school open day. You could tell the teachers were rolling their eyes so much! My kid is the same age as Indie, I haven't even thought about trying to do that stuff, school are perfectly capable of teaching it to him, and much better at it than me. He seems bright, I have no doubt he will pick it up just fine. Also he is not bleeping interested. 🤣 Is it paw patrol? No? Then duck off mum. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My daughter is a few months younger and loves drawing, when I say drawing she gets a pen and scribbles over the page, but she’s so happy doing it. No way would I be pushing writing on her. She will have 14 years in education I’d rather she just played or binge watch paw patrol 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.