Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter is a few months younger and loves drawing, when I say drawing she gets a pen and scribbles over the page, but she’s so happy doing it. No way would I be pushing writing on her. She will have 14 years in education I’d rather she just played or binge watch paw patrol 🙈
If I didn't know this wasn't me I could have written this exact post !

Reactions: 7
My daughter is a few months younger and loves drawing, when I say drawing she gets a pen and scribbles over the page, but she’s so happy doing it. No way would I be pushing writing on her. She will have 14 years in education I’d rather she just played or binge watch paw patrol 🙈
💯 children should be learning through play at this age ! Our children start school early enough as it is !!

Reactions: 12
The most difficult thing Indie is going to find at school is that there’s no camera shoved in her face and she’s not being made to twirl for anyone.

Reactions: 16
The most difficult thing Indie is going to find at school is that there’s no camera shoved in her face and she’s not being made to twirl for anyone.
Or that she’s not the centre of attention. It’s a real reality check for children that are indulged and put on a pedestal by their parents when they get to school and there are 29 other children demanding 2 teachers attention that have a million other things to think about.

Reactions: 19
Some private schools have entrance tests for four year olds. Surely they’re not hoping to send her to one of those?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Some private schools have entrance tests for four year olds. Surely they’re not hoping to send her to one of those?
Anything to splash his cash! Also can you imagine the horror of possibly sending Indie to a state school? (nothing wrong with state schools! from other threads I think there's also a crafty thing with tax and sending your kids to private schools!)

Reactions: 4
So he’s had a personal trainer for the last 3 months. Has he mentioned this before and I’ve missed it? Makes a complete mockery of telling people to get to bed earlier to have more energy in the morning when he has the luxury of free time and paying a trainer. He needs a serious reality check.

Attachments

He mentioned he had a training partner, it wasn’t this guy though
Also it’s not the first time he’s had a trainer….a few years back he signed up with someone near to where he used to live….myfitbox or something like that….gave the same spiel about investing in himself then too

So he’s had a personal trainer for the last 3 months. Has he mentioned this before and I’ve missed it? Makes a complete mockery of telling people to get to bed earlier to have more energy in the morning when he has the luxury of free time and paying a trainer. He needs a serious reality check.
I think he mentioned it right at the beginning. when he first went to the gym he had a pt session and enjoyed it so did a block booking.
He hasn't mentioned it since so just looks like he's out training himself.

She's not even really learning anything, and certainly not in the way that school will want to teach her when she gets there. She's copying shapes.
I really wish he would just let her be three. It's absolutely unnecessary and not at all led by her as he is obviously writing the words for her to copy out.
She can build her confidence by being allowed to be free and choose her own play. Just leave her be.

Reactions: 11
So clearly his “programme” is not good enough if he needs someone to train him?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else thinking he spent such an extended period in America for tax loophole reasons?

Unlikely, he would need to leave the country for the majority of the year and sell his house etc. to gain any tax benefit.

Also, if you're looking to reduce your tax bill, the US isn't really the place to do it. Their tax rates are pretty high.

Reactions: 5
Anyone know what happened to those coaches he took on last year? Don’t seem to see anything of them!

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what happened to those coaches he took on last year? Don’t seem to see anything of them!
Occasionally he'll pimp them out for the app. Mainly the female ones obviously.

Also that photo shoot - to me he forever looks greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.