Joe Wicks #12 He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every post at the moment is an advert for the app. I flick through the stories as itā€™s always one long ad, buy the app itā€™s amazing, it will transform your life etc. Surely if it was so amazing he wouldnā€™t need to constantly advertise it as word of mouth would do the majority.

Reactions: 8
Translation: ā€˜I am amazing, worship meā€™
Second translation: Download the app keep lining my pockets learn nothing about how to do this yourself and possibly enjoy results. But unless you've done at least 12 cycles I won't feature you on SM.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™d like to see some stats behind the supposed success of the app. I find the massive push in advertising lately quite funny as after struggling with it for the best part of a year, I deleted it as it was so tit. Like his 90 day plan, itā€™s not based on a calorie deficit at all and for me, it created anxiety and fear around food if I wasnā€™t cooking one of the convoluted and complicated meals. I felt I was a failure if I didnā€™t do a 25 minute hiit, which probably did f all anyway.
Now 6 months later after getting nowhere and ditching it, Iā€™m out walking in fresh air and guess what, if youā€™re looking to drop some weight you can eat anything within reason as long as youā€™re in a small calorie deficit. Iā€™m now 20lbs down (and have a fair bit to go!) after learning about proper nutrition and simple movement. I donā€™t mind how long it takes but the point is I feel much healthier both mentally and physically.
Yeah, thought Iā€™d show off at the end there, but hopefully to make a point heā€™s a con artist who makes money dishonestly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Iā€™d like to see some stats behind the supposed success of the app. Iā€™ve deleted it as it was so tit. Like his 90 day plan, itā€™s not based on a calorie deficit at all and for me, it created anxiety and fear around food if I wasnā€™t cooking one of the convoluted and complicated meals. I felt I was a failure if I didnā€™t do a 25 minute hiit, which probably did f all anyway.
Now 6 months later after getting nowhere and ditching it, Iā€™m out walking in fresh air and guess what, if youā€™re looking to drop some weight you can eat anything within reason as long as youā€™re in a small calorie deficit. Iā€™m now 20lbs down (and have a fair bit to go!) after learning about proper nutrition and simple movement. I donā€™t mind how long it takes but the point is I feel much healthier both mentally and physically.
Yeah, thought Iā€™d show off at the end there, but hopefully to make a point heā€™s a con artist who makes money dishonestly.
I too thought his app was awful! I was using NutraCheck at the time too as a method of logging calories and his food options were going to take me waaaaay over my calories which were at a modest 1700 per day.
One of his smoothies (PBJ) would come in at like 500+ Cals for his serving and that was a post workout snack šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Reactions: 9
Translation: ā€˜I am amazing, worship meā€™
10 mentions of 'I.' 6 'my.' Not including the other mentions of himself. It's all well and good telling us how you're there every step of the way on a workout but it's not him doing it. Imagine doing a HIIT on a dark Monday morning after paying Ā£Ā£ on his plan while he's living it up in California. He does nothing of note to help people in real time. Just posts of his children, bikes (oh which one should I buy) and indulgent food. I also hate the way he tells people to go to bed early and get a good nights sleep like it's the cure all for losing weight and having good mental heath. I'm a terrible sleeper so how about some other tips for people who are always exhausted? Can't believe I wasted so much money on his plan.

Reactions: 6
ā€œNothing makes me happier than seeing my bank balance increase at the expense of you gullible, vulnerable idiotsā€

Corrected it for you Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Judging by this late 2021 content, the next version of Mr Wicks will be a USA influenced life coach.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.