Joe Wicks #12 He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaargh!!!! Stop with the bleeping sleep lectures!!! I would love more sleep!

Reactions: 10
If we're supposed to believe these Q and As are genuine, maybe stop reusing the 'have you moved to America for good' question all the effing time Joe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds like he’s been getting some stick about the sleep messages. Interesting post about not wanting to trigger anyone!
He so unrealistic, quick kitchen tidy up and bed?!! What about the homework I have to do with my child, school uniform I have to clean, housework, the tip my kids leave the house after 10mins playing. My husband and I don’t finish work until 5! Life admin that needs doing is endless, I barely watch tv in the evenings as it is! But it’s okay I’ll just go to bed early and my life will magically be amazing.
keep spouting this from your ivory tower in California Joe 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I'd like to see him do 5 nightshifts in a row and then talk about sleep. Oh wait we're not supposed to be triggered by the absolute shite he's spouting

Reactions: 14
Sounds like he’s been getting some stick about the sleep messages. Interesting post about not wanting to trigger anyone!
He so unrealistic, quick kitchen tidy up and bed?!! What about the homework I have to do with my child, school uniform I have to clean, housework, the tip my kids leave the house after 10mins playing. My husband and I don’t finish work until 5! Life admin that needs doing is endless, I barely watch tv in the evenings as it is! But it’s okay I’ll just go to bed early and my life will magically be amazing.
keep spouting this from your ivory tower in California Joe 🙄
I don't even have kids, am lucky to finish work at 5 on the dot every day, and I still find his "advice" completely out of touch!

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe any normal person can find his advise helpful.Just comes across as patronising. I can see a sleep/ mental health book coming soon.
Does he pay these people to write him testimonials!!!
And why is he taking selfies semi naked in a pubic toilet!!?

Reactions: 4
His advice about sleep is ridiculously out of touch with 99.99999% of the population. Does he think most of us choose to get by on 4-6 hours a night?! If I had a life of luxury, could holiday for 3+ months in my second home and my only stresses were finding time to go to the gym, I’m sure I’d sleep like a baby too 🙄

Reactions: 15
What’s he done to the poor child now?
Offered him some of his porridge which has chocolate bits on. Marley took the white chocolate bit and Joe went GREEEEEDDDY cant believe you've done that eaten all my white chocolate etc.
Here's a hint Joe if you don't want your child to eat it don't offer it 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Offered him some of his porridge which has chocolate bits on. Marley took the white chocolate bit and Joe went GREEEEEDDDY cant believe you've done that eaten all my white chocolate etc.
Here's a hint Joe if you don't want your child to eat it don't offer it 🙄
Small digs like that will cause issues later in life. Even if he meant it “jokingly.”

Reactions: 11
I haven't watched his stories in a while but seeing the above messages makes me want to punch his smug face.

He can afford his 8 hour sleep as he doesn't actually parent his children. Rosie or the "help" do.
I also highly doubt he does any type of house work, maybe he cooks.

He doesn't work a traditional job so has ample time to fit what the rest of the world need to fit in a day.

And when the kids are in school. He will still piss off and do as he pleases. He only "parents" when it suits him..

He is such a douche who got lucky in 2020. Can't wait for him to fall from his ivory tower

Reactions: 11
Anyone else spotted how many of his messages from "fans" start with "Hi Joe you probably won't see this". He really needs to develop his writing style if he wants is to believe they're not all penned by him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.