Joe Wicks #12 He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else spotted how many of his messages from "fans" start with "Hi Joe you probably won't see this". He really needs to develop his writing style if he wants is to believe they're not all penned by him 😂
Yep, every single one of them and coincidentally they all started during lockdown. Yes, saint Joe, he really is the peoples saviour 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I haven't been on tattle for a while but after today's smug fest just had to come here to check I wasn't alone. Thank you Tattlers, I 100% agree with wanting to smash his face in, and I'm not a violent person.
The bit that especially made me roll my eyes was when he was on about going to bed early so you don't eat late night junk. Think that's a message for yourself Joe!
Also, his favourite video of Indie is the one where she has her face painted and is asking him to go and make early gin tons?! Not something I'd be proud of coming out the mouth of a 3 yr old, it's just not funny. Poor child.

Reactions: 12
Why are they trying to make Marley look like a girl? Hair bobbles and (presumably) Indies old pyjamas. Is it because Joe wishes he had a second Indie?

And his obsession with indie showing off her girliness and her high heels is weird, creepy AF.

Reactions: 14
Why are they trying to make Marley look like a girl? Hair bobbles and (presumably) Indies old pyjamas. Is it because Joe wishes he had a second Indie?

And his obsession with indie showing off her girliness and her high heels is weird, creepy AF.
Because they're too tight to buy Marley his own stuff. And also probably because he wants a second Indie.

Reactions: 8

ive also spotted him wearing her trainers (too big for him) and her dressing gown (has indie written on it) they're so tight!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Because they're too tight to buy Marley his own stuff. And also probably because he wants a second Indie.
Always remember when someone asked him what his favourite holiday was.

And he said Costa Rica where it was him, Dozie and Indie (before Marley was born).
But why would you come out and say that?! A loving father would choose a holiday where all 4 of you were together.
He has some weird resentment towards Marley

Reactions: 9
ive also spotted him wearing her trainers (too big for him) and her dressing gown (has indie written on it) they're so tight!
Well it’s good for sustainability although his shoes being too big is obviously bad for him. He’s the most gorgeous little fellow. I went and had a look at the white chocolate story after reading here and Joe genuinely sounds annoyed.

Reactions: 5
2 hours a day ‘stretching’ and on Instagram… duck me, what a life!!!

And he wakes up in a "feral" mood.

After all his sleep. With no money worries. On his 3 month holiday. With the freedom to do whatever he wants, when he wants.

He just astounds me, and not in a good way.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Noticed the other day he was getting a post work out burrito and the time on the order was 11am so hardly getting up at the crack of dawn to exercise before the kids wake up is he ?!!
I really hope people are starting to see through his bullshit and realise his lifestyle is just not
attainable !
I leave for work before 8am and have 3 children to sort out for school too so would have to get up at 5am to go to the gym but our local gym isn’t actually open till 7am
So I could wake the rest of the family up by exercising in the morning at home ??
But im actually knackered from working that I need my sleep 😴
I do try and exercise in the evening when I can but also have to help kids with homework cook dinner and do some housework,washing etc
He lives in la la land !

Thread Title Suggestion : The Body Coach #13 Our Saviour Joesus Wicks - California Preachin'.

Heavily inspired by @Camperfan 🧡
Moving this over as a thread suggestion

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I'm so glad he took both kids to Disney (his initial post made it seem like he didnt) but his story of Indie is creepy again. Zooming in on her twirling. I know he's her dad but it's weird.

One day it will all come out that he was not the brains behind the Body Coach. Look on companies house, you can’t lie forever Pinocchio

Reactions: 4
One day it will all come out that he was not the brains behind the Body Coach. Look on companies house, you can’t lie forever Pinocchio
Yes a guy who lives about 10 miles from me called Ben Smith created all of the recipes and the meal plan design he uses. He has his own company now I believe but I’ve never fully understood why he left

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.