Joe Wicks #12 He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few people pointing out its dangerous in the comments, including a guy saying his nine year old broke his wrist falling doing the same. I feel a bit sick looking at Marley especially - surely neither Joe or Rosie (assuming she’s taking the picture) will be able to react quickly enough if he fell given one is a few steps back and one is looking ahead posing? Or if Joe is, what if both kids fell at the same time? Doesn’t bear thinking about!
I work in Paeds and loads of young children fall of monkey bars and break bones. But they are doing it themselves playing on them. Having someone: his bloody dad put him there and leave him to hang is ridiculous and irresponsible. He looked uncomfortable and that position can’t be good for him. Indie is at an age where she could probably do it herself for short amounts of time but having them both hanging so high with no one to catch them 🤦‍♀️

Poor kids all for the Instagram game.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yeah but don’t worry. If you ask Joe I’m sure he will tell you that due to his superior genetics and his amazing skills as a father, both of his children have the grip strength of a 21 year old gymnast…

Reactions: 10
06B5CEDD-2797-49EB-998E-82D77B1D72D6.jpeg
146C1EDC-22E1-44E9-B795-6C2CEB27ED57.jpeg
0B63C013-3F5A-4258-99D0-D57477EF549C.jpeg

Someone put on the 90 day plan forum that they developed a Binge Eating Disorder from the plan. And I put my response: “I gained a stone” one. And then I saw another response to the persons post. And I found it so distasteful and so did my mum.

My mums words were “that person obviously doesn’t have a heart and you should put an angry face emoji”
This plan doesn’t help and didn’t help me. I gained so much weight doing this. And the people “helping” who are employed by joe don’t do anything of the kind.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 864804View attachment 864805View attachment 864806
Someone put on the 90 day plan forum that they developed a Binge Eating Disorder from the plan. And I put my response: “I gained a stone” one. And then I saw another response to the persons post. And I found it so distasteful and so did my mum.

My mums words were “that person obviously doesn’t have a heart and you should put an angry face emoji”
This plan doesn’t help and didn’t help me. I gained so much weight doing this. And the people “helping” who are employed by joe don’t do anything of the kind.
A close friend of mine developed severe orthorexia because of the plan. She still has huge issues with restriction despite treatment.
These plans/cycles set you up so you’re stuck in a cycle of them. If you’re not on it, it’s so easy to gain what you lost.
I see Joe now offering an advanced plan after 12 cycles. Surely, surely, it should be maintenance at this point and the support to maintain but in a healthy way. Not more bloody dieting!

Reactions: 4
Noticed on his latest before and after picture on Facebook it’s got mixed responses! People saying how she looked fine in the before shot and comments about her underwear 😬
Maybe think his crown of thorns is slipping ! 👑

Reactions: 1
I did the plan and while at the time initially I enjoyed it, it soon became an issue when I felt like I always had to ‘earn’ my carbs. ( on the first cycle of the plan you can only eat carbs immediately *after* you have done a workout and that’s the only time of the day you can eat carbs ) I would constantly feel immense guilt if I ate carbs without doing a workout. I also became a bit obsessed with drinking sooo much water. Graduated from the plan and put everything I lost back on.. as it’s just not sustainable!

Noticed on his latest before and after picture on Facebook it’s got mixed responses! People saying how she looked fine in the before shot and comments about her underwear 😬
Maybe think his crown of thorns is slipping ! 👑
Do you think that’s why he’s just posted that other one 20 minutes ago?

Reactions: 2
I've just unpolluted him on Facebook. He doesn't exactly promote what he preaches.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 864804View attachment 864805View attachment 864806

I did the plan 4 years ago and followed a few other people on Instagram who were also doing the plan. Most of the accounts died off but there’s one girl I still follow who has done the plan around 8 times in 4 years. She very clearly has disordered eating. She thinks she’s only “healthy” when she’s on the plan, and she swings between bingeing and restricting.

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow his plans because I don’t believe he practices what he preaches and I’m not surprised some people have developed unhealthy eating beliefs from his plan. There’s a fantastic Irish sports nutritionist Daniel Davy who works with lots of professional athletes and teams and he is a fountain of knowledge on eating really well to fuel your body when training and on rest days and it is not restrictive. His book is really good. I’d rather listen to a professional who is qualified to give proper health advice rather than Holier than thou Joe! 😂😂

I did the plan 4 years ago and followed a few other people on Instagram who were also doing the plan. Most of the accounts died off but there’s one girl I still follow who has done the plan around 8 times in 4 years. She very clearly has disordered eating. She thinks she’s only “healthy” when she’s on the plan, and she swings between bingeing and restricting.
Could you hint who this is? I did it about 4 years ago too and followed a few people. It messes with your head, there is no need to lower carbs on rest days and the recipes were vastly varied when it came to calories.

I bought the plan on sale last year and didn't even complete a week 🙈😂. The veggie meals were so boring, smoothies about 500 calories as u were told to add 50g peanut butter for your healthy fats 🤢. None of the meals made me think oh can't wait to have this

Reactions: 3
How often does he have to post that wanky post… ‘this was my little trailer I carted to all of my bootcamp sessions, now I have a mega office very close by. Dream big’

Someone actually commented ‘I cry every time I read this’. What is wrong with people?!
I cry too when I read his posts, but probably not for the same reason…

• Haha
Has anyone seen the hey dugee thing he’s done? It’s embarrassing. He’s acting skills are phenomenal 😂

A few people pointing out its dangerous in the comments, including a guy saying his nine year old broke his wrist falling doing the same. I feel a bit sick looking at Marley especially - surely neither Joe or Rosie (assuming she’s taking the picture) will be able to react quickly enough if he fell given one is a few steps back and one is looking ahead posing? Or if Joe is, what if both kids fell at the same time? Doesn’t bear thinking about!
If both kids fell at the same time we know who he’d save..

Reactions: 12
so the small chocolate company he was bigging up earlier this year has all of a sudden done a glowing video review of the app. Whats the betting Joe did a swap for some chocolate and a free app membership for the woman?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.