Joe Wicks #11 On a binge, loves a whinge, makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His kid cries but he carries on filming them secretly instead of comforting him. Just so he can show off. God I hate this tosser

Reactions: 8
Not millions of stories this morning about the setup and everything. I bet he is getting bored of it already. I wonder if he’ll manage all 6 or if there will be some sort of well-timed issue that leads to postponing the last couple 🧐

Reactions: 2
Ooh no posh stopover tonight? Looks like a general hotel car park 👀

Did York not come up with the goods then??

Reactions: 5
Ooh no posh stopover tonight? Looks like a general hotel car park 👀

Did York not come up with the goods then??
I think I know where he is and annoyingly it's a nice place. No Warwick Castle but it's pretty posh. I was hoping for a Premier Inn like us normal people!

Reactions: 4
I think I know where he is and annoyingly it's a nice place. No Warwick Castle but it's pretty posh. I was hoping for a Premier Inn like us normal people!
Don’t burst my bubble like that. Let me believe it is a roadside lodge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does he have to work six days in a row and interact with his kids a little too - he is going to be EXHAUSTED after this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does he have to work six days in a row and interact with his kids a little too - he is going to be EXHAUSTED after this.
Prepare for a MASSIVE comedown as soon as he gets home, mark my words. The manic phase won't last.

Reactions: 19
I bet he came up with this idea as a means to get away for a week and have his ego massaged. No kids. Instead Rosie said no we’re all coming too. So it’s that plus his kids. Bet he’s not happy. Werk then kids all evening like the rest of us.

Reactions: 7
I notice he's not travelling with the kids. They must just be trailing along behind in a non sponsored vehicle.

"Baht it's imporhant Rowsie, I need to do silly face stohries or my faans woht lav me anymorr. I caht have the kids screamin in the backgraand. You'll have to have 'em"

Jesus wept.

• Haha
I feel nervous for tomorrow. He’s coming very close. If I could be arsed, I would go and do starjumps with a banner that reads “Burpees are the devil’s work. Save yourself. Save your family. Save the world”.

(Sorry if this offends anyone, but he is coming over as if he is the second coming. All he is doing is encouraging people to do potentially dangerous exercises and claiming that a HIIT workout can cure all MH issues. Really really not)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He is where I thought he was, he's annoyingly close to my house in a very nice hotel and golf club. Bet the golfers will love hearing his dulcet tones this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is where I thought he was, he's annoyingly close to my house in a very nice hotel and golf club. Bet the golfers will love hearing his dulcet tones this morning.
Looks like he might have had to pay though. There aren’t any over-the-top stories about his room or the place itself 😃

Reactions: 8
Yes I agree! It's a very new hotel and I'm pretty sure it's family run so nothing like the other places. He's probably raging that they haven't let him stay in Castle Howard itself and he's having to travel another 15 minutes to get there this morning!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.