Joe Wicks #11 On a binge, loves a whinge, makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here comes the endless bragging............... God, I was hoping he'd starve tonight too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t seem like a premium table mind you. They’re basically in the kitchen?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If he's not paying it should be #gifted so see if he acknowledges at the end

Reactions: 4
FFS why doesn’t he go down the chippy instead. It’s where I went on a Sat night and enjoyed chips and gravy with and a deep fried Mars bar 😋

Wonder if my report button will get used tonight peeps? Twice in one day!

I cannot wait for the come down after this. He looked pretty shattered in his grabby “I need a recommendation story” so I think flying home and realising he isn’t the second coming will be *slightly* hard for him to deal with.

Obviously tonight’s gifted/not gifted extravaganza will help soften the blow.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the new grid post video where he describes pe with Joe as his gift to the world?
Hes genuinely lost it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the new grid post video where he describes pe with Joe as his gift to the world?
Hes genuinely lost it
If it is not about the scale and the way people look Joe (but all about the MH) then why do you keep posting before and after photos?

Umph!

Reactions: 8
Hes genuinely lost it
He's become increasingly unhinged imo. He really thinks that he has 'gifted the world' and the language he is using is genuinely worrying.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210814-223334_Instagram.jpg

I realise some people would pay alot of money for this but honestly I'd rather be lying eating mcdonalds in ny underpants than getting served this for tea 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t normally post on this thread as I had to unfollow as I couldn’t even bring myself to hate watch but I’ve just watched the stories as he’s in my neck of the woods and I’m loving the fact that one of the suggestions was CC Blooms- one of the biggest gay bars in the city. I wonder how long it would have taken him to realise.
Tom Kitchin needs the good publicity as there’s been a kitchen version of the me too movement here and his restaurants and reputation have been ripped to shreds. The stories of the abuse his chefs have had to suffer have been unbelievable (yet totally believable) but that is for another thread.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Cant believe I used to really like this absolute nause. He gets right on my tits now. Hes definitely heading for some kind of mental breakdown with this bleeping weird god complex hes got going on

Reactions: 12
I don’t normally post on this thread as I had to unfollow as I couldn’t even bring myself to hate watch but I’ve just watched the stories as he’s in my neck of the woods and I’m loving the fact that one of the suggestions was CC Blooms- one of the biggest gay bars in the city. I wonder how long it would have taken him to realise.
Tom Kitchin needs the good publicity as there’s been a kitchen version of the me too movement here and his restaurants and reputation have been ripped to shreds. The stories of the abuse his chefs have had to suffer have been unbelievable (yet totally believable) but that is for another thread.
Hope he does end up in there the big fanny. And as for Tom Kitchen - no words. No wonder they've gifted this total grifter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.