Joe Wicks #11 On a binge, loves a whinge, makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth are all these grown men and women who are dressing up in ridiculous costumes and queuing for hours just to say hi to a fraud??!! And making their kids wait with them?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who on earth are all these grown men and women who are dressing up in ridiculous costumes and queuing for hours just to say hi to a fraud??!! And making their kids wait with them?!!
It’s frightening, isn’t it?

Reactions: 9
The woman are clinical morons who have social media accounts in the name of “makingmemorieswithxxxxxfamily” or “Mummyofboys” or “xxxxxfamilyadventures” and so on. Devoid of any personality or existence outside their ability to reproduce.

The blokes, probably used to knock one out over Zoo magazine and are just going along with it in the hope of seeing Dozie and her tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How much do you reckon he’s been paid to advertise the car tent? And he can’t even smile in the photo, never mind actually sleep in it!

Reactions: 5
So in his latest grid post when he is sitting on front of said Mini Countryman with said car tent there is no mention of #ad or #paidpartnership.

Surely the whole sorry trip is an ad for Mini Countryman?

Jeez these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s made my day to wake up and see that he’s got a load of spots!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I never get spots! Bloody hilarious! What’s that to do with do we reckon? Diet? Stress? Lack of sleep, all of the above. Major crash back down to earth coming soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The egotistical jumped up entitled bellend! Can’t get a table in a restaurant so puts a plea out to them asking if they can squeeze him and his brother in. Does he really think he’s so much more deserving than anyone else?
I hope they all tell him to duck off and he’s left whinging into a Big Mac in his hotel room.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Oh my God I AM FUMING!!! On the beg for dinner and cocktails for him and his boot faced brother so they can stuff their faces and get tit faced! He is repugnant! And right after the story with some daft but well meaning bint who went to all of his lives for charity and the best he can say was 'I felt sorry for you camped out in the rain' - he couldn't shout for a hotel??? Naaaahhhhh, he just wants his fans when they're stroking his ego. Absolute cock.

Reactions: 16
What a c*********nt!!! Go down the local spar shop and get some cheese and ham sarnies like the normal people do, or someone should have planned ahead better shouldn’t they!

Reactions: 13
Also chuckling if he thinks he’ll get a table at any of them on a Saturday night…prick
I’ll be irrationally annoyed if he does though 😂

Reactions: 12
Also chuckling if he thinks he’ll get a table at any of them on a Saturday night…prick
I’ll be irrationally annoyed if he does though 😂
The fact he specified a time has really wound me up too. It’s literally the most popular time for a booking. If he’s begging favours he should at least be happy with where they can slot him in. (10:50pm and next to the loos).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s 7 minutes past 8 and there’s no braggy restaurant post, hopefully that means he’s queueing outside Nando’s whilst being heckled by 14 year olds.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe he’s gone to Edinburgh for dinner on a Saturday evening without booking 🤣 what a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lying on his bed dripping mcd's curry sauce on his chest realising he can't perform miracles

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.