Joe Wicks #11 On a binge, loves a whinge, makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Borntorun Got the title and it's still as true as ever.

I honestly can't remember anything he's done other than not complete any of the challenges he's set himself.

Reactions: 13
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"Social distancing rules" 😂😂😂

Why only start to bother just now Joe?!

Have we forgotten the Jamie Oliver debacle? GOOD GOD.
Why didn't he just take a covid test? Surely thats all that's necessary, since that's all they had to do for the Jamie Oliver programme. 🤷‍♀️

Note - large dollop of sarcasm

Reactions: 10
Wonder if that cardboard cut out gets defaced after. Prob not though, he probably keeps it for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Again hes whingeing about being shattered doing a 12 hour day particularly because he has to say stuff and read lines.

Read the bleeping room Joe. Thousands upon thousands a day do that day in day out for a lot less money than you, in a lot less comfortable surroundings and probably without the comfort you've had (ie breaks today!)

Reactions: 20
Living up to the loves a whinge bit in the title.

Oh you have to stand and laugh into thin air? What a hard hard day 😪 poor joe

Reactions: 11
He’s knackered because he’s had to work to other peoples’ schedules for once, no giving up half way through because of background noise for him today.
Bet the production team think he’s useless.

Reactions: 20
Hes craving sugar/junk because he's tired. so whats the excuse for everything else we see on his stories?

He's 'angry tired' because he's had to work for a couple of days!!! And craving junk food. FFS - might give you a bit of insight into how 99% of the population have to live. Always tired and hence always wanting something quick to eat after a commute and full day of working. My God, he is such an insufferable twit.

Reactions: 33
His story tonight is worst ever . He has to get up AGAIN tomorrow at 5.30 am - so awful. He is only one in UK getting up at that time tomorrow I’m sure.

Working 3 days in a row “it’ll get ya”.
By the way hey duggee episodes are 8 minutes long so I wonder how much actual work will have come from these 3 days. I’m gonna guess when majority of it is him standing around.
Uh he annoys me so much, never once does he acknowledge other people might have tough days too- even just a throwaway comment would be something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His story tonight is worst ever . He has to get up AGAIN tomorrow at 5.30 am - so awful. He is only one in UK getting up at that time tomorrow I’m sure.
the only person to ever get up that early for work AND 3 days in a row. don't forget that. i cannot believe i used to like him bought the plan and all of the books. proper groupie.

Reactions: 16
Dunno how true this is but I heard the success rate of his weight loss plan is 4%...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.