Joe Wicks #11 On a binge, loves a whinge, makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way he's 34?? I started doing the PE with Joe during lockdown bc he was easy on the eye but he's really changed. I eventually stopped the morning PE and started to make my own HIIT routines because he wasted so much time chatting
He’s older than that. I was in Vegas at the same time as him in 2015 and that was for his 30th

Reactions: 2
So he binged at Indy’s party and can’t be arsed to anything the day after - what a surprise 🤨

Reactions: 8
Joe Wicks😅 haha what's he up to these days. I started off doing his P.E with Joe last year in the 1st Lockdown for about a week, but quickly got bored, all very samey every day. He still plugging that bloody app?

I thought he must be older. The metro article says he's 34
Yeah he's 34

So he binged at Indy’s party and can’t be arsed to anything the day after - what a surprise 🤨
Such a bloody broken record!! I guess a three year old's party is a new excuse for not wanting to exercise, he can add that to his other millions of excuses to moan.

Reactions: 6
It’s like a cycle with him, he binges, complains how awful he feels, exercises for a week then he’s back on the midnight portions of marmalade on toast and his bloody gin tons. So laughable that he promotes himself as this fitness guru. He’s just an utter twit

Reactions: 13
It’s like a cycle with him, he binges, complains how awful he feels, exercises for a week then he’s back on the midnight portions of marmalade on toast and his bloody gin tons. So laughable that he promotes himself as this fitness guru. He’s just an utter twit

Speak of the devil.

Back to the midnight munchies and having to cite his out of date Office references with clips now 🤣

He's bleeping annoying.

Reactions: 9
How long can he actually go without a binge? My guess is 48 hours. Last night he was eating stale cake and he even said it wasn't very nice. So out comes the toast and block of cheese. How is he not in therapy for his issues? Instead he's dishing out advice on exercise and diet!

Reactions: 12
Goes to show how boring and predictable he is!!

As if he's complaining about having to write a few sentences. Okay 100 recipes is alot but if that's all you have to do its not alot. Compared to those poor families you cried for Joe where people are probably doing long shifts to support themselves. Wanker.

Reactions: 5
I highly doubt he wrote all 100 recipes anyway. So this should be pretty easy. Since he can dish advise

As if he's complaining about having to write a few sentences. Okay 100 recipes is alot but if that's all you have to do its not alot. Compared to those poor families you cried for Joe where people are probably doing long shifts to support themselves. Wanker.
And the stress of that actually set him off on a binge. I wonder how he would cope with an actual real job?

Reactions: 6
Interesting to see in that Metro article that he’s now added his Mum suffered an eating disorder, not seen that mentioned previously.

Call me cynical, it’s almost as if he’s getting everything in place in case there’s ever a reveal about him.

I’m just thrilled that he’s showing us exactly what he does to earn the hard earned cash of his fans. Finally, Joe hard at work! Doing what? It’s clear that someone else has written all the recipes and even provided a suggested introduction. All he’s doing is going in and adding a few ‘big dollop boiiiis!’ into the copy. Plus he’s cramming it into a Sunday night like a teenager doing their maths homework. I bet his deadline is today and he’s been procrastinating for a week.

Reactions: 9
I’m just thrilled that he’s showing us exactly what he does to earn the hard earned cash of his fans. Finally, Joe hard at work! Doing what? It’s clear that someone else has written all the recipes and even provided a suggested introduction. All he’s doing is going in and adding a few ‘big dollop boiiiis!’ into the copy. Plus he’s cramming it into a Sunday night like a teenager doing their maths homework. I bet his deadline is today and he’s been procrastinating for a week.
Dead!!!!! Yeah good point about last minute Sunday night - definitely arsed around all week even though he had a deadline.

Reactions: 3
Now he's glorifying mid day drinking with his toddlers 👀
Why not do child friendly activities instead of sitting at a bar?

Reactions: 4
Rosie must be on a bender with her mates again, he always goes unhinged and unstable when left alone with the kids.

I really hate the way he's always getting Indie to give him a twirl.............. creepy dad alert.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.