Joe Wicks #11 On a binge, loves a whinge, makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Marley only 11 weeks old when they went long haul? I’ve gotta agree, a ridiculously selfish thing to do. Not even received the basic jabs by then. Could have contracted something nasty. Why raise that risk that early. Oh but mummy and daddy wanted the sun and that need trumps all. Why the rush fgs. By week 11 I was still conjoined to the sofa with my boobs out, sweating, snacking, feeding and falling asleep upright in a chair and losing consciousness mid-sentence. How are people trotting long-haul and dining out in the evening shoving their baby in a handbag?!

He only seems to do activities he wants to do. Never seen him playing with their toys!
Only 8 weeks when they went to Mexico! And he was in hospital for 4 of those weeks. And Rosie and Joe had already fucked off for a solo dirty weekend before the Mexico trip.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Makes me sad that he was dicking around making pasta for the gram when he should have been sorting Marley and Indie's lunch out pronto.

Reactions: 2
Only 8 weeks when they went to Mexico! And he was in hospital for 4 of those weeks. And Rosie and Joe had already fucked off for a solo dirty weekend before the Mexico trip.
Yes and wasn't Marley in the NICU for the first few weeks? Honestly, it is just baffling how Rosie could have left him as soon as he was discharged. And to think, Joe the twit was trying to monetise parenting as if these two selfish clowns even have a clue what they're doing.

Reactions: 6
I thought it was 10 days? Which is long enough I know. Interested to see how the next Wicks sprong will fit in tbh!

I thought it was 10 days? Which is long enough I know. Interested to see how the next Wicks sprong will fit in tbh!
Oh, well that is still a substantial amount of time and if I remember correctly he had a nasal gastric feeding tube as well. It must have been so worrying, I understand Joe is a selfish and self-obsessed ass but I don't understand how a mother could leave a newborn just because her husband wanted an uninterrupted shag. How can she stand being married to him?

Reactions: 7
You’re right! I was mistaken. Press articles a few months later about Marley’s blindness say he was in for “a month” which was probably Joe or his press team exaggerating. Born 14 Dec and home 24 Dec.

Reactions: 1
Oh, well that is still a substantial amount of time and if I remember correctly he had a nasal gastric feeding tube as well. It must have been so worrying, I understand Joe is a selfish and self-obsessed ass but I don't understand how a mother could leave a newborn just because her husband wanted an uninterrupted shag. How can she stand being married to him?
I’m sure the millions soften the blow of being with him everyday. I know if was me in that big house with him I would hide (or shut him in the sauna and throw away the key)

• Haha
I’m sure the millions soften the blow of being with him everyday. I know if was me in that big house with him I would hide (or shut him in the sauna and throw away the key)
Maybe hold his head under the ice bath??? :LOL: I swear I'd be dragged away in handcuffs if I was Rosie. Not sure if it was this thread but someone here has said in the past 'when you marry for money, you earn every penny' and honestly, never a truer word spoken!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd honestly be quite surprised if they had more...
I know he's went on about wanting 4 or 5, but has said a few times they want to wait a while after Marley...his tune changed pretty quickly after Marley being more "work"

He can barely cope with the two (lets be real, pretty chill) kids he has!

Reactions: 11
I'd honestly be quite surprised if they had more...
I know he's went on about wanting 4 or 5, but has said a few times they want to wait a while after Marley...his tune changed pretty quickly after Marley being more "work"

He can barely cope with the two (lets be real, pretty chill) kids he has!
Also, I think two can travel easy enough but any more than that and it becomes a real challenge. They wouldn't want anything cramping their lifestyle so I put they put the brakes on the big family idea.

Reactions: 3
Oh they will absolutely have more, he’s banged on about it so many times! For Joe, making and having children is like a personal reflection on his masculinity so more children = more of a man, the best wife etc...Look at me and all my amazing children. They may wait a while but I’ll bet there’s at least another one.

Also, I think two can travel easy enough but any more than that and it becomes a real challenge. They wouldn't want anything cramping their lifestyle so I put they put the brakes on the big family idea.
He will have an au pair by then.

Reactions: 4
Popcorn is a choking hazard for young kids. For someone who made a book on weaning you think he would know that 🤦

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else notice him smacking someones hand away in the boomerang last night or am I loosing it?

Reactions: 4
I think after they'd taken Indie on holiday with no issues, they just assumed looking after babies and taking them away was a piece of piss and that everyone else was just doing it wrong. I bet they booked the holiday before they realised that Marley was going to be harder work.

Indie asked for books for her birthday.

Get her some bloody picture books you absolute tool!!! Books for a 3 year old!! Not reading books aimed at 5 and 6 year olds 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.