Joe Wicks #11 On a binge, loves a whinge, makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*newbie*

Wtf is he actually doing with those kids?
And getting Indie to stand on her stool šŸ˜±šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 8
*newbie*

Wtf is he actually doing with those kids?
And getting Indie to stand on her stool šŸ˜±šŸ™ˆ
Indie is the favourite child, she gets to stand on a stool. Marley, as a newborn, was shoved in a handbag and shoved on the floor under a stool!

Reactions: 8
Haven't watched his story in a long time but I'm in shock at his kids asking for the gin tons! If he was on a council estate social services would be looking for him, instead he is the nations hero!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's very unsettling that his children know his drink order like that...
Also find the idea of children drinking tonic water a bit strange. No real reason, it's just too adult a drink, like infants drinking tea

Reactions: 14
It's very unsettling that his children know his drink order like that...
Also find the idea of children drinking tonic water a bit strange. No real reason, it's just too adult a drink, like infants drinking tea
Tonic water is full of sugar, itā€™s simply not good for them. As a weaning and family nutrition expert youā€™d think heā€™d know thatā€¦

Reactions: 18
Feel very uneasy with him constantly posting peoples messages to him. Mainly because it inflates his ego more.

Also what the duck is he doing sat outside his sauna going on about social media and being in his pants (šŸ¤¢)

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Has he mentioned having his Covid vaccine? I would have thought he would have made a big deal of it, being the hero of lockdown and all, but I canā€™t recall him saying anything.

Having said that, heā€™s profited so much from the last year that heā€™s probably hoping we go back into lockdown again!

Reactions: 4
He says he's addicted to his phone but all he is addicted to is people climbing into his ass all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He says he's addicted to his phone but all he is addicted to is people climbing into his ass all day.
Yes! This!
And didnā€™t he say about the ā€œtourā€ heā€™s doing that he wanted to do as many selfieā€™s with people as he could. Just nauseating!

Reactions: 4
Ffs.
Primary school tour.
From the bloke who gives his kids berries out of his alcoholic drink
Who has his kids ordering gun tons

Nob

Reactions: 12
Has he mentioned having his Covid vaccine? I would have thought he would have made a big deal of it, being the hero of lockdown and all, but I canā€™t recall him saying anything.

Having said that, heā€™s profited so much from the last year that heā€™s probably hoping we go back into lockdown again!
I can already see the stories saying he feels rough after the jab but a good workout has made him feel completely better, āœØ you've just gotta change your mindsetāœØ...Or maybe he'd feel rough and use that excuse binge on marmalade for a few days but then go on a health kick

Could go either way tbh

Reactions: 7

Yes, someone on here a good while ago put his post on , selfie photo in the cubicle getting jabbed etc

Beer and nachos tonight then? Stop preaching to everyone about how good healthy food makes you feel when you post your late night binges and indulgent meals out almost daily!
It must be damaging the brand - I donā€™t understand why he doesnā€™t just eat the indulgent food and not post it (sorry, I do - because heā€™s addicted to posting everything obvs).

Reactions: 15
I'm going to start with Wicks bingo - he's hit a blinder today. Throwback photos of baby Indie but nothing about Marley - CHECK. Unhealthy meal - CHECK. Ad prioritising his mental elf - CHECK!!!! Need marmalade toast binge, an entire block of cheese, a gin ton at 11 in the morning and a stinking hangover to get a full house.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Beer and nachos tonight then? Stop preaching to everyone about how good healthy food makes you feel when you post your late night binges and indulgent meals out almost daily!
It must be damaging the brand - I donā€™t understand why he doesnā€™t just eat the indulgent food and not post it (sorry, I do - because heā€™s addicted to posting everything obvs).
It 100% damages the brand. When I signed up for it, you get encouraged to join the FB group. Usually thereā€™s someone posting on the group the date they are starting and of anyone wants fo go on a WhatsApp with them to support each other on the journey.
Well I did this, with about 10 others. We started well but would often post about Joeā€™s evening blow outs and in the end it became a joke. None of us saw the 90 days through. Most of us started eating marmalade and drinking gin-tons with our toddlers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.