Joe Wicks #11 On a binge, loves a whinge, makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping dick. No one buys Biff and Chip books for their 3 year old birthday. Take a look at yourself mate, absolutely ridiculous. World’s worst present. At least buy some lovely rhyming Julia Donaldson, Biff and Chip are so bloody boring!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, I think two can travel easy enough but any more than that and it becomes a real challenge. They wouldn't want anything cramping their lifestyle so I put they put the brakes on the big family idea.
Yeah Mini don't make a people carrier, so he'll need to think long and hard about how cool a 7-seater Mum Wagon is going to look on his drive for his brood.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see this yesterday?

He’s seeding a move away from HIIT here. He’s got the new body coach PTs in to do the serious workouts on his app and he’ll be doing fewer and fewer Jumping jacks because he’s trashed his body with all the HIIT. It’ll be Stroll with Joe soon. I’m not surprised at the burnout though, surely there’s a finite amount of ways you can order the 7 moves he has.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a massive tool.
also they get the occasional takeaway….fails to mention the binges on chocolate and toast and the gin tons. He’s becoming more unlikeable by the day

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see this yesterday?

The facebook co mments were NOT flattering! I even sent it to my group WhatsApp chat - they know how much I loathe him and even my neutral friends were saying 'what an absolute arse'!!
Dear God 🤮 the lies!!

1) There was not a single point during any of the lockdowns when he didn’t see some of his family

2) The comedown was similar to winning an Olympic Gold. I must have missed the day Joe Wicks won his gold for HIIT workouts.

3) Mostly cooks healthy food. Apart from the loaves of midnight bread and marmalade and family Gin-Ton evenings, kids included.

4) Worst childhood ever. Except his parents repeatedly told him they loved him and kept him safe and warm and fed but they were tit parents because they were mentally ill and argued a lot. Love how he misses out all the holidays to France they went on??? What a way to thank your parents by dragging their past repeatedly into the media. Another sign of tit parenting is disappearing off skateboarding at the first sign of your kids moaning, leaving your wife to deal with them.

This man is an ABSOLUTE tool and the sooner people wake up to him the better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Dear God 🤮 the lies!!

1) There was not a single point during any of the lockdowns when he didn’t see some of his family

2) The comedown was similar to winning an Olympic Gold. I must have missed the day Joe Wicks won his gold for HIIT workouts.

3) Mostly cooks healthy food. Apart from the loaves of midnight bread and marmalade and family Gin-Ton evenings, kids included.

4) Worst childhood ever. Except his parents repeatedly told him they loved him and kept him safe and warm and fed but they were tit parents because they were mentally ill and argued a lot. Love how he misses out all the holidays to France they went on??? What a way to thank your parents by dragging their past repeatedly into the media. Another sign of tit parenting is disappearing off skateboarding at the first sign of your kids moaning, leaving your wife to deal with them.

This man is an ABSOLUTE tool and the sooner people wake up to him the better.
I mean, in an article of absolute bullshit that was it for me. The comedown!!!! FFS. Olympic gold?!? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: . He is beyond bloody parody at this point, I can only hope the fall from grace is swift and painful.

Reactions: 6
No way he's 34?? I started doing the PE with Joe during lockdown bc he was easy on the eye but he's really changed. I eventually stopped the morning PE and started to make my own HIIT routines because he wasted so much time chatting

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.